BY CHINA GLAZE

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection - Only at ULTA! China Glaze contains China clay as a hardener. Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde. China Glaze?s use of extra pigments and dyes results in even durable coverage. Shades include: Ulta-Violet (multi color prism overlay) Be Bright Back (bright fuchsia cr?me) Sweet Talk To Me (soft purple/pink cr?me) Cons-Ulta My Manicurist (blush blue cr?me) Diamond In The Rough (silver flake overlay) Golden Seal (gold flake overlay) (0.5 oz.) - Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection see more...

• What's your favorite nail color?1 Answers
  • How well do you like this? Is it good on top of a solid c...1 Answers
  • El producto es bueno verdad ? Se bonito 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Amanda V.
They have a wide selection of polishes and I especially love their glittery ones with flakies or the metallic shimmer. Application is always on point very opaque one or two coats max
Alejandra M.
Mercedes, TX
I hate this!!! It's super cheap I hate having to put a layer of clear coating it just chips faster and it's matte not glossy after it dries also it clumps fast.
Melissa G.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Be Bright Back more...
Pretty color choices but chips and flakes off within a few hours whether my nails are painted professionally or at home ! Not worth the 8 bucks
Crystal B.
Lincolnton, NC
I really enjoy this polish. They have a great color selection and very pretty glitter polish that goes on smooth and dries 3x as fast as opi.
Cassandra V.
I love China Glaze nail polish but if you clean a lot or wash your hands make sure to wear a top coat or it will chip fast
Marisa C.
Atlanta, GA
I like the colors a lot and it dry really fast and make my nails look awesome!, it has every single color that I need
Angela B.
i dont like it . it dryird in my bottle after only 4 weeks ( one month ) and i dont like the shade it gives off.
Andrea R.
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Tottaly love this China glaze nail lacquer with hardeners collection. Its not like other nail polish I've tried
Sharetha W.
Love it. It stays on so long. I was dishes all the time. I have four bottles of this. Different colors. Love it
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK
I love anything by China glaze. It lasts a long time and is beautiful. Is always shine doesn't chip easily
are these worth the price?k
Zariyah C.
Annapolis, MD
Do you have to do several coats for it to show up good?
Noa S.
Does it last for a longer time? Is it shiny and smooth od you can feel the bummpy textur of yhe glitter?
Tristyn G.
Marathon, TX
I have been looking for a good nail polish I does not chip. Is this nail polish last a while before it starts to chip?
Journie S.
Greenfield, MA
Does this chip is it a good brand

back