BY CHINA GLAZE

Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection - Only at ULTA! China Glaze contains China clay as a hardener. Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde. China Glaze?s use of extra pigments and dyes results in even durable coverage. Shades include: Ulta-Violet (multi color prism overlay) Be Bright Back (bright fuchsia cr?me) Sweet Talk To Me (soft purple/pink cr?me) Cons-Ulta My Manicurist (blush blue cr?me) Diamond In The Rough (silver flake overlay) Golden Seal (gold flake overlay) (0.5 oz.) - Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection see more...

• What's your favorite nail color?1 Answers
  • How well do you like this? Is it good on top of a solid c...1 Answers
  • El producto es bueno verdad ? Se bonito 1 Answers
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
I love the China glaze glitter colors so much. They go on evenly and dry so fast. Also the glitter is dense and it only takes one coat usually, which is hard to find! Love love love!
Sophie E.
I have found that this product works very well. I has stayed on and they have a lot of amazing colors. I have a bunch of China glaze nail polishes because their product has worked really good with my nails.
Amy M.
Plainfield, CT
I love this whole collection. My only complaint is that it takes a little while to dry. However it stays on much longer then some of my other nail polishes and the color is beautiful!!
Bella S.
Saint Paul, MN
China Glaze has incredible quality nail polishes and this collection is no exception. The scent is not nearly as strong as typical polishes and the applicator is very easy to use without making a huge mess. Overall the perfect polishes!
Rebecca L.
I absolutely love this brand! Colors are always beautiful. Easy to apply. I have so many bottles of their polish, I highly recommend these! Thank you for making such awesome nail polish!
Jasmine B.
Overall this is a good nail polish. I bought Ulta-Violet during an Ulta sale. The coverage is more opaque, especially after 2 coats. You can see the blue, red, and purple flecks. Unfortunately, the color started to chip by day 4 (even after a top coat).
Jennifer T.
Indianapolis, IN
This brand of nail polish is completely awesome it goes on flawless way better than anything else that I have ever used you can buy it at Sally's beauty supply this is the only kind I have used in a long time and yes I would buy it again!!!!
Ashlee P.
Chattanooga, TN
I own almost every color china glaze has to offer, most limited editions too. They are well priced and you can find them almost anywhere you shop! Easy to use and I recommend them to people who have trouble applying polishes.
Alyssa G.
Fort Myers, FL
This is not my favorite too coat by any means, the application is messy because the brush disputes way too much product, the product takes forever to dry and the formula has way too much acetone in it because even if your polish underneath is completely dry, the brush still picks up the color.
Carlin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
China Glaze is a good brand in my opinion. I have a lot of their colors and even though it's not my favorite brand of nail polish I would buy it again. They have a great selection of colors to pick from and they have nail hardners in the polish which is a bonus! The formula of the polish varies depending on the color but I think this goes for any brand.
are these worth the price?k
Zariyah C.
Annapolis, MD
Do you have to do several coats for it to show up good?
Noa S.
Does it last for a longer time? Is it shiny and smooth od you can feel the bummpy textur of yhe glitter?
Tristyn G.
Marathon, TX
I have been looking for a good nail polish I does not chip. Is this nail polish last a while before it starts to chip?
Journie S.
Greenfield, MA
Does this chip is it a good brand