BY CHINA GLAZE

Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection - Only at ULTA! China Glaze contains China clay as a hardener. Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde. China Glaze?s use of extra pigments and dyes results in even durable coverage. Shades include: Ulta-Violet (multi color prism overlay) Be Bright Back (bright fuchsia cr?me) Sweet Talk To Me (soft purple/pink cr?me) Cons-Ulta My Manicurist (blush blue cr?me) Diamond In The Rough (silver flake overlay) Golden Seal (gold flake overlay) (0.5 oz.) - Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection see more...

• What's your favorite nail color?1 Answers
  • How well do you like this? Is it good on top of a solid color?1 Answers
  • El producto es bueno verdad ? Se bonito 1 Answers
Angela D.
The color selection is why I always go back to China Glaze, but I don't really care too much for it.
It's super thin, so it's a little harder to work with. I had stopped using it for a while, and thought maybe that was why it was so thin. But I bought a couple more colors, and they were all like that. You have to use at least 3 coats for to look decently opaque. I don't mind it too much because I really like the color selection. But for beginners I don't think it's a good nail polish to try out.
Meredith M.
Review for: Diamond In The Rough more...
This polish has a cool effect on nails—almost like small pieces of foil on the nail. Have to manipulate the glitter for it to go on evenly on the nail. Also hard to get it to lie flat, even with top coat over it. Overall, it works for an accent nail or over another nail color.
Denniesha W.
Sparta, GA
This was my first brand of polish I started with. They were affordable and unique. The color range is spectacular. Everything you could want can be found. The formula has change which is good but some colors have changed. But overall they are a extremely good brand.
Sara B.
Athens, GA
Review for: Other more...
I had nearly given up on finding a nice glitter polish I can apply without using sponges (great technique but a little messy and time consuming). Prism (1026) is PERFECT!! I get full coverage glitter in two thin coats!! It has a slight purplish tint and has both micro and standard size glitter.
Tiffany G.
I got my nails done at a salon and they used something similar to this. It didn't have the same color, though. I'm not sure if it was expired or just a bad batch but it was sticky and I had to get my nails redone at another salon. I still give it 4 stars because I love the color in this!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Be Bright Back more...
I love china glaze polish! It’s somewhat of a thinner consistency,but it’s long lasting! It normally takes a few coats on each nail to look right- but once you’re done it’s absolutely stunning! I love this bright pink shade! I’ve gotten so many compliments on it before. I would definitely consider buying other shades.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Review for: Golden Seal more...
Nice nail polish but it does take a few times to build up the color to the coverage you'd like! Nice shade range and the glitter reflects are nice, I think it's a great polish to use but takes a bit more patience to apply :) I would recommend it though, I liked using it.
Briana J.
China glaze has some really awesome colors in their collection. I really like this line with the hardeners because I tend to have really weak, brittle nails and this formula seems to help.
Mallorie P.
Memphis, TN
I love the China glaze glitter colors so much. They go on evenly and dry so fast. Also the glitter is dense and it only takes one coat usually, which is hard to find! Love love love!
Sophie E.
I have found that this product works very well. I has stayed on and they have a lot of amazing colors. I have a bunch of China glaze nail polishes because their product has worked really good with my nails.
Brooke S.
Henderson, NV
How long does the wear usually last?
Nee S.
Emmett, ID
I really like a mega sparkle look, how many coats would be needed to get a nice coverage without the glitter looking too spaced out?
Zoi A.
Athens
does it last long? how pigmented it is?
Margarita P.
San salvador, ['', '', '']
Tienen otros tonos?
Roxy S.
Claysburg, Pa
Does it really harden your nails?