BY CHINA GLAZE

Express yourself online and off with amazing China Glaze color. Select from over 300 high gloss colors that give the confidence of gorgeous nails wherever and whenever it's time to shine. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kelsey M.
Ruston, LA
This nail polish is neither good nor bad. I am on the fence with this polish because what makes a good polish? I believe the top coat is what makes your nails great.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I bought the China glaze in REGGAE TO Riches at Sally's beauty salon. It's such a beautiful purplish-pink. It is bright and vibrant. I've been wearing it for days without any chips. I love this brand and would highly recommend it to anyone. This is 2 coats. #chinaglaze
Jackie M.
Hit or miss sometimes with the formula, but most are major hits! My favorite salon brand and almost never chips on my nails. Amazing range of colors for all events, seasons, skin tones and more! Absolutely recommend to all! (3 Pack) CHINA GLAZE Nail Lacquer with Nail Hardner 2 - Peachy Keen
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Other more...
China Glaze has some rich colors. Some really are fit for a beauty queen. They are gorgeous polishes and make a statement. But there are cons, they seem to chip quickly and some of the formulas are thin.
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
The nail brush spreads the polish perfectly, if worn with a top coat it lasts pretty long, and they have a lot of colors that are very original to the brand.

One of my favorite colors for Thanksgiving/fall is "Heroine Chic". It's a dark gray chrome with purplish pink shimmer (shown in my pictures).
Fatima K.
Louisville , KY
Love this nail polish. Great range great colors and lasts a good amount of time. Would definitely recommend. Also very affordable.
Sarah D.
Edmonton
I only own one colour (Chords) and it's amazing! It applies really well, the brush is decent, and dries quickly. The colour selection is great, I plan to buy more. Very chip resistant as well. I really don't take much care of my nails and my dominant hand is currently at two weeks and it just got a chip a couple days ago. Not enough to warrant a colour change though. My nails definitely grow out with this brand, I never remove the polish due to chipping. Everyone should at least try this.
Damaris F.
Quito
This enamel is good, my favorite color is "REGGAE TO RICHES". The only problem is that takes more than three passes to be pigmented well.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite China glaze color?