BY CHINA GLAZE

Happily Never After Collection - Forget princess, prince charming, fairies and love songs. This year China Glaze is getting wicked with their Happily Never After Collection! Evil queens, dragons, poison and dark magic is this year's Halloween theme. It's a place where fairytale dreams are broken, where villains always win, and happily ever after is non-existent. Welcome to Happily Never After!Contains China Clay as a nail hardener. Free of DBP, Toluene and added Formaldehyde. - Happily Never After Collection see more...

Buy on ULTA
Kristin J.
Oak Hill, OH
This is a new shade from the 2017 china glaze Halloween collection and it's called "Sin-derella " . It's gorgeous and super easy to apply. I did 2 coats for the photo. It dries quickly and I picked it up at sally beauty supply.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Review for: Crown For Whatever (dark blue satin) more...
I got this nifty little 6 pack from China Glaze last year, and I love all the colors! It's got a variety of colors, glitters, satin, and glossy finishes. I'm actually wearing 'Crown for Whatever' right now, and it says its a blue satin finish. It looks like a royal purple to me in person, but my entire life there have been times that something looks purple to me but blue to everyone else. The finish is so pretty and goes right along with the matte everything trend.
Aparna A.
Review for: Do You, Boo! (black/old flecks), Life's Grimm (black/gold shimmer), Queen Please! (champagne pearl), Crown For Whatever (dark blue satin), Lookin' Gore-Geous (dark burgundy crème) more...
I love this collection so much! It included all the polish finishes you can think of! It had a creme, a matte, two shimmer polishes (one dark & one light), a shimmer topper & a glitter topper! By far the most cohesive & diverse collection I have seen from China Glaze! The formulas were on point & all of the them (apart from toppers) & were opaque in two easy coats! Drying time was decent too!
Veronica M.
Morehead, KY
Review for: Do You, Boo! (black/old flecks) more...
Beautiful addition to my nails to pull together my witch theme for our party. Goes on smooth and doesn’t chip highly recommended compared to other brands you find in the drug stores.
Kayla J.
london
Review for: Life's Grimm (black/gold shimmer) more...
Very difficult to use unfortunately I did not like the colour and it wasn't what I expected I wouldn't purchase again but that's my opinion I have gone for better brands and nail polish wouldn't buy again