China Glaze Gotta Go Top Coat, 0.5 oz

by China Glaze

Seals & Protects. Free of DBP, Toluene and added formaldehyde.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of China Glaze Gotta Go Top Coat, 0.5 oz!
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
I love this top coat! I am so rough on my hands that if I didn’t wear this, my polish wouldn’t even last a day! This China Glaze let’s me get at least a full weeks use out of my polish and leaves a shiny finish.
Loren R.
Dauphin, PA
Love China Glaze. My favorite nail polishes for sure. Great top coat, fast drying, definitely extends the longevity of your nail polish. Would recommend.
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
I love that this is a quick drying formula. I have found if you have more than 2 coats of nail polish on, it does still take a good 15 minutes does it to completely dry. So you can move around, but definitely still be careful with your hands.
Alexis C.
I really recommend this product to anyone who needs a top coat. There’s a lot of products out there but this is my favorite.
Katherine W.
Wilburton, OK
I thought this product to work wonderfully. Besides makeup, I like my nails to look nice. I, for the most part have no comparisons for this product. I also have no cons for this product. If it works, well it works.
Madison M.
Urbana
one of my favorite top coats to use. it dries faster than the others, the finished product is very smooth and shiny.
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Nice glossy top coat over my colored polish.Helps to maintain a clear glossy protective coat so polish can last a bit longer & not chip wear off to easily.
Sim S.
bellingham
Not sure, I saw good reviews about it and hoping it works well for me too 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃☺️🙃🙃🙃🙃
Germery D.
Bronx, NY
This is the best top coat for when you have natural nails or use regular nail polish it’s glossy and holds the polish perfectly.
Dana T.
Ft Leonard Wd, MO
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is not the best top coat, does it dry fast yes, does it last no. This had my nails chipping in no time, it is so fast. I started using another top coat and then this on top of the other one if it was still not fully dry when I needed to go. Is it a good product, best band for my buck the honest review is yes and no. I wouldn't use it alone to seal in any art.

Looking for your answer?