China Glaze Gelaze Top Coat

by China Glaze

Introducing Gelaze an innovative 100% Gel Polish that includes the Base Coat in the Gel Polish. Less steps for longer wear. Simply apply Gel Polish and Top Coat, cure and you're set!

How many coats of this product do you need to apply? Some top coats require atleast 2 coats and seem to run out fast!
Do you need an LED light for this or is it quick dry no light needed?
Start your review of China Glaze Gelaze Top Coat!
Jessica M.
Virginia Bch, VA
China Glaze Gelaze Top Coat uploaded by Jessica M.
China Glaze Gelaze Top Coat uploaded by Jessica M.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
The China Glaze gel polishes remain my favorite gel polishes ever. I prefer them to OPI. And this top coat is my favorite as well. The best formula, brush, application. No peeling or chips, stays put! I’ve been using this system off and on for 5 years now I believe :)
Ashley H.
Rock Hill, SC
China Glaze Gelaze Top Coat uploaded by Ashley H.
Nice shine, but took longer to cure for me than other uv gel top coats that I have used. Easy and smooth application, no bubbling or uneven finish, looked great I just wish I could achieve the same hardness and full curing in less time.
Tracey P.
usa
This stuff is awesome, it is the best topcoat I have ever used especially when paired with china glaze polish and the seche basecoat. Yes it does thicken (nothing a little polish thinner won't fix) and it does peel after a couple of days but with the seche base coat it wont take the polish with it which means you can just apply a new coat and not have to change colors if you dont want to. It is dry to the touch within 5 minutes and will be completely set up within 4 hours. China Glaze Gelaze Top Coat
Destinie C.
Davenport, FL
Love it! Super shiny, lasted about 2 weeks, made the color look absolutely beautiful and shiny and perfect!
tammy S.
Valley, AL
10/10 silver gold beautiful 🤩 looking good ladies!!yes! I do prefer this polish. Yes
Alexis C.
I really do enjoy these top coats from China Glaze. I would definitely recommend this product to those who do their own nails.
Amelia F.
Valley Glen, CA
This is my favorite top coat that completes any polished nail look. It keeps a manicure looking fresh, shiny like glass! It also strengthens your nails in my opinion. Would definitely buy it again.
Serena M.
This polish is one of the best out there i really recommend using this brand i normally have good experiences with this brand and their products this top coat have a good shine even if its just normal top coat last longer then most and the quality of the products is just top notch
Holly P.
Marysville, MI
This a very good gel top coat. It’s a thicker formula so you get full coverage in one coat, and two coats gives a nice think shiny finish that will last a long time. I bought it at Sally Beauty, and with the sales they have you can find it at a very reasonable price. Will buy again!
Amy H.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Bomb 💣 nail shop manicure at home I got a UV light off amazon and I do my nails at home this is literally a salon top coat remember you have to use alcohol on a cotton pad to remove tacky layer I’ve seen reviews where people complain about it but it’s not being used the proper way 🤷🏼‍♀️