China Glaze Four Leaf Clover 80936 [Health and Beauty] uploaded by Anya G.

BY CHINA GLAZE

• I've been looking for the perfect green polish to add to my colle...1 Answers
Wendy L.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love China glaze products they stay all day, even when I wash dishes and clean my house, I've been using this since I was 15 years old
Abrianna B.
Denver, CO
This color is so beautiful and looks great on everyone. The whole china glaze collection does dry into like a matte which is cute but when you put a clear coat over it looks even better and looks professional.
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color of this polish is really pretty, but... it doesn't stay on the nails long. It seems to peel off after just a couple of days. Make sure and use a base coat and top coat.
Angela M.
China Glaze makes long lasting nail polishes that never disappoint me. The color is great, and it goes on smoothly.
Leny R.
They have very cute colors and pretty good quality polish. You can find china glaze pretty much anywhere.
Kim A.
Columbia City, IN
Great brand of nail polish. Variety of colors you can pick from so you can always find one. Goes on smooth, and dries pretty fast for a nail polish. I would recommend buying this product.
Stephany P.
aunque soy amante de los colores pasteles y neutros; debo admitir que este color queda hermoso en las personas de piel blanca, respecto a la pigmentacion le doy un 9 , no le doy diez porque a los pocos dias se pela, pero con un poco de brillo, te durara muchos dias.
Amber B.
Vancouver, BC
Great colour, long lasting, true to colour, and easy to apply! Never any complaints with china glaze! (except maybe their neon line).
Asia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for the perfect green polish to add to my collection. Does this have a good formula? Can I get full coverage in1-2 coats?