China Glaze Fast Freeze Quick Dry

by China Glaze

Super-Fast Drying Liquid. Free of DBP, Toluene and added formaldehyde

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of China Glaze Fast Freeze Quick Dry!
Holly S.
Baltimore, MD
This product is wonderful if your in a hurry. You apply it as your last step to seal your polish but it's also a quick dry so after applying you can do your thing because you don't have to wait for it to dry.
Zoey T.
Staugustine
China Glaze Fast Freeze Quick Dry uploaded by Zoey T.
Pretty nice!! I’d love to try it. I want more light colored nail polish really bad and I would love to try new colors. Piggy Polish Nail Color Downtown Brown
Rubi G.
Like this nail polish, it does dry fairly quick and has shine to it. Make sure you add a top coat.
Whitnie S.
New Orleans, LA
While China glaze claims to be a fast drying nail polish, when applied, it’s usually clumpy for me and even after waiting for 20 mins+ my nails still get indentions in them! I love the color options though!
Maddie C.
Greenville, NC
My favorite brand for nail polish I always love how vivid the color choices are. Any type of blue color is always my fave
Erica M.
Concord, CA
I love this. It works wonderful. The price is a little more than I expected. I would recommend bd.
Miley R.
Auburn, NH
i really liked this color nail polish 💅🏻 i only bought one thing from this store but i would again. it does dry quick and all my other nail polishes take up to a hour to dry.
Sandy T.
Huntersville, NC
Fun colors and quality polish. I got a variety pack and there were some standard and some fun colors included along with this one. The polish has a really nice finish that totally makes sense with their name ‘glaze’.
Maria Fernanda P.
Tarrytown, NY
of my favorite colors, I love it because its durability is good and good quality. I really recommended it
Elizabeth W.
Spruce Pine
China Glaze is an excellent product! Instant dry takes literally maybe 60 seconds for the polish to dry! I recommend this to everyone!

Looking for your answer?