MakeupNail CareNail Polish Top CoatsChina Glaze
Fast Forward Top Coat Nail Polish 050 oz (Pack of 4)

China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat Nail Polish 0.50 oz (Pack of 4)

by China Glaze

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 4 Retail Package

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat Nail Polish 0.50 oz (Pack of 4)!
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
I love all of China Glazes polishes. This too coat is beautiful on. All of their polishes stay on great and go on smooth. I highly recommend them.
Krysta S.
Macon, GA
China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat Nail Polish 0.50 oz (Pack of 4) uploaded by Krysta S.
This is a very medium thin to thickness polish and is the easiest I've found to apply with no mess or gook up and almost seems to dry instantly leaving you. A beautiful lustrous shine that lasts days with no chipping and quite inexpensive China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat Nail Polish 0.50 oz (Pack of 4)
Rebecca W.
Portland, OR
I love this top coat. It drys so fast. And it gives a wonderful shine to your nails. I would totally recommend this top coat to anyone. It’s one of my favorites.
Tiffany C.
fairbanks
I've user this at work doing clients nail. Like it because it drys fast and doesn't chip off as fast. Really good top coat. No Cons for me.
Karen H.
Newport Coast, CA
This is a great top coat and I highly recommend it. It makes your nail very shiny. It goes on smooth and is long lasting.
Elle K.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve tried a lot of quick drying top coats and I haven’t ever had one be as fast as this one. It keeps my nails looking amazing for longer.
Alexis P.
Lutz, FL
I love China Glaze polish! The color selection is fantastic and this top coat is pretty nice too. Easy to apply and dries fairly quickly. My manicure will usually last about one week with this.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Pretty decent top coat ☺️ makes nails pretty shiny it just doesn’t prolong the life of polish/prevent chipping as long as I feel a topcoat should ☹️ China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat Nail Polish 0.50 oz (Pack of 4) has been around forever and will last you a long time! I probably wouldn’t repurchase or recommend unfortunately... there are just better products out there.
Kayla P.
Oakdale, MN
Love this brand! Goes on nicely and gets the job done! Pretty good top coat. Love what it does
Megan G.
Mullins, SC
This is a great top coat! It’s really smooth and shiny! It doesn’t affect the look of the nail polish or design decals! It works well and can keep your nail design looking exactly the same for weeks! I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?