BY CHINA GLAZE

Ever Glaze Extended Wear Nail Lacquer - Formulated with active plasticizer technology, the Ever Glaze Active Topcoat fuses to lock in color and shine just like gel polish. No base coat or UV light needed. Plus Ever Glaze Lacquer removes as easy as regular polish. The unique flat brush provides a flawless, smooth application with no streaking or drag. Get the lasting power of gel without the hassles. Ever Glaze delivers a strong manicure that works as hard as you do. - Ever Glaze Extended Wear Nail Lacquer see more...

• I have tried several "gel"polishes and did not really like them. ...1 Answers
  • Everglaze is my absolute favorite brand! I just bought the Active...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kay L.
Kay L.
I bought this at Sally's Beauty Supply I do not like this very streaky three coats for opacity by the third coat there is no streaks visible the color is white noise it lasted 3 days before chipping
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
Review for: Other
I purchased the Everglades extended wear the color is Wednesday a light pink color
I put it on ....it took me four coats. Of polish to even
it look like I was wearing one coat of polish
I didn't have it on even probably four days an chipped afterwords then even when I was touching up the chips I had to like put two or three or four or five coats on just to cover it up.
it's really really thin I won't buy another one.
hope you guys have a great day!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Review for: I Wanna Be Your Lava
I purchased a bunch of this at ulta during a 50% off sale. I also bought the prep step and the top coat. I will try out all of these to truly see how long lasting they are since they claim to be extended wear. China glaze has always been one of my top favorites. This color called I wanna be your lava is such a beautiful metallic pink-red shade.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Carmichael, CA
Review for: Cash-merely There
I got this in conjunction with another polish I bought. I wanted a French style tip but without the stark white. I love the natural look. my only issue is that you have to be very careful with application or it looks streaky.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Cash-merely There
Typical nail polish. Easy to apply. Took 3-4 coats before it came close to the color the bottle shows you! Not sure I'd buy it again and if I do, may be in other color. It works great with it's corresponding base coat. It lasted 5 days, probably would've lasted longer if I used their top coat and washed dishes with gloves.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Everglaze is my absolute favorite brand! I just bought the Active Top coat and the Everglaze prep today from Sally's Beauty supply store. They work perfect for an "at home" gel manicure, without having to use a curing lamo! My manicure typically lasts 1-2 weeks, depending on how rough I am on my nails.
April B.
April B.
Cleveland, TN
I have tried several "gel"polishes and did not really like them. Of course I will not be the exact as the salon but most of them are watery and still chip easily. How long does this product last? Does it easily chip?