BY CHINA GLAZE

Electric Nights Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection - Party until dawn with China Glaze Electric Nights, vibrant hues inspired by the fluorescent rainbow of colors worn by party goers at some of your favorite festivals and summer events. Teeming with vibrant neon hues that glow by UV light at night. Contains China clay as a nail hardener. Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde.(0.5 fl. oz. each) - Electric Nights Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection

• I like thick brushes for nail polish, does this have a thick brus...1 Answers
  • How well does this nail polish stay on? I have problems with nail...6 Answers
  • Love this color...where could I find it, at the best price?4 Answers
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Review for: Other
I absolutely love China glaze it is a drugstore brand but it's one of the more a little pricier ones if you're on a budget I love the formula I love the garage they have tons of different colors I would most definitely recommend
Sierra K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own three of the colors Violet Vibes, Red-y to Rave and Treble Maker. Violet Vibes & Treble Maker go on smoothly in two coats, Red-y to rave goes on terribly might have received a dud but its all dried up in some spots of the bottle and goes on very patchy it takes forever to build up or get the color on the nail. They all three glow under black light but at different intensities. Red-y to rave is the brightest followed by Treble maker but Violet vibes is very faint under black light. In the picture below Red-Y to rave is worse in person.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many wonderful colors in this collection! I think that the multicolor neon glitters are my favorite because they are very unique and very versatile. I think that I bought every color from this collection.
Tristan v.
Olla, LA
Its okay buy it don't last that long on my nails but it is a good nail polish!‚úäūüėÄ
Lourdes S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Lilac 811 80404
I absolutely love China glaze nail polish! I was hesitant at first getting this color but in the end I loved it. a bit translucent but after 2-3 coats it was lovely. definitely will buy more !!
Whitney H.
Love China Glaze polishes! Super shiny, affordable, always have gorgeous colors. I've used this particular one with hardeners & I absolutely love it! It keeps my normally thin and flakey nails from peeling back.
Jerelynn J.
Omaha, NE
I like this nail polish because it seems to last longer compared to other brands. I buy it at sallies and yes it is more expensive compared to drug store brands but it last longer and the color is brighter.
Amy B.
Review for: Lilac 811 80404
I love china glaze nail polish. I love the different colors and it dries quickly for me. I like being able to paint my nails and go
Jasmine B.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love China Glaze!!! They have a huge variety of beautiful colors . The formula is a good quality it applies well and is pretty pigmented . I prefer gel polish but this brand is my second choice.
Brooke G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I don't mind the colors. It does peel off pretty soon though. I do have a bunch of the colors. They're pretty rare and cheap. So that's a plus. The only really bad thing is the peeling. Even with a top coat
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
How well does this nail polish stay on? I have problems with nail polish chipping off
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Love this color...where could I find it, at the best price?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like thick brushes for nail polish, does this have a thick brush? How is it when applying? How long does it normally last?