BY CHINA GLAZE

Electric Nights Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection - Party until dawn with China Glaze Electric Nights, vibrant hues inspired by the fluorescent rainbow of colors worn by party goers at some of your favorite festivals and summer events. Teeming with vibrant neon hues that glow by UV light at night. Contains China clay as a nail hardener. Free of DBP, toluene and added formaldehyde.(0.5 fl. oz. each) - Electric Nights Nail Lacquer with Hardeners Collection

• I like thick brushes for nail polish, does this have a thick brus...1 Answers
  • How well does this nail polish stay on? I have problems with nail...6 Answers
  • Love this color...where could I find it, at the best price?4 Answers
Britt D.
Knox, PA
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely love China glaze it is a drugstore brand but it's one of the more a little pricier ones if you're on a budget I love the formula I love the garage they have tons of different colors I would most definitely recommend
Sierra K.
I own three of the colors Violet Vibes, Red-y to Rave and Treble Maker. Violet Vibes & Treble Maker go on smoothly in two coats, Red-y to rave goes on terribly might have received a dud but its all dried up in some spots of the bottle and goes on very patchy it takes forever to build up or get the color on the nail. They all three glow under black light but at different intensities. Red-y to rave is the brightest followed by Treble maker but Violet vibes is very faint under black light. In the picture below Red-Y to rave is worse in person.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
So many wonderful colors in this collection! I think that the multicolor neon glitters are my favorite because they are very unique and very versatile. I think that I bought every color from this collection.
Kylee M.
Columbus, OH
I love China glaze so much. The colors are always bright, and colorful. They can last for awhile but sometimes it can chip after a few days which is unfortunate. But it doesn't happen often! Definitely recommend!
Cassie W.
This polish dries super quick so it's great for my girls who hate to sit still for drying time. I use it on myself when I'm in a hurry, but it doesn't last long on its own. I top all of my polishes with a higher quality top coat so it'll stay longer.
VIOLA R.
Bakersfield, CA
I don't care for it one bit. I have a few different colors in this brand and they all have the same issues. You have to put multiple coats in order to achieve the color presented. I don't think I will ever use this brand.
Mary B.
Hazel Green, KY
China Glaze is my all time favorite brand! they barely chip and they have awesome colors to choose from. the price is awesome and the value is just right! it's a much thicker polish than some of the other brands. i would totally recommend this product!
Whitney H.
Love China Glaze polishes! Super shiny, affordable, always have gorgeous colors. I've used this particular one with hardeners & I absolutely love it! It keeps my normally thin and flakey nails from peeling back.
Brooke G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I don't mind the colors. It does peel off pretty soon though. I do have a bunch of the colors. They're pretty rare and cheap. So that's a plus. The only really bad thing is the peeling. Even with a top coat
Tal A.
I own about 20 of these if not more. And I love them. So far I know they last 10 days even more. However, I don't know if it's only me, but my nails chip within two days. Even if I put a top and base coat. Idk if it's only me
Brittany  H.
Wahiawa, HI
How well does this nail polish stay on? I have problems with nail polish chipping off
Tami T.
Fargo, ND
Love this color...where could I find it, at the best price?
Jennifer R.
Los Angeles, CA
I like thick brushes for nail polish, does this have a thick brush? How is it when applying? How long does it normally last?