BY CHINA GLAZE

Introducing Crackle Glaze, a Specialty Color Collection from China Glaze Developed to give nails a crackle design over any nail color, this innovative technology allows your inner artist to play. With a wide array of color combinations, you can achieve countless edgy new looks.  To get the look, use contrasting colors, one over another to achieve a deconstructed crackle look that takes place right before your eyes!  Crackle Glaze is easy to use in combination with your favorite traditional China Glaze glitter, shimmer or cream polishes. .

• Does anyone still use crackle polish?1 Answers
  • I always wear OPI but I love some of these colors. About ...3 Answers
  • Between this and Essie which product do you think lasts l...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I've used other crackle polishes, including some by China Glaze (in the Halloween collection that they had a few years ago, etc) and OPI crackle polishes and never had any issues, but for some reason the "sparkle" crackle glaze hasn't worked for me in multiple shades." in 3 reviews
  • "So I have been hearing about this Crackle nail polish for a while and finally decided to get it and I am in love!" in 3 reviews
  • "these are really good my mother owns tonss of these they are really great quality" in 1 review
  • "First product ive ever used for this, and it was fantastic." in 1 review
  • "I do use base and top coat though so that always helps. " in 1 review
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Lightning Bolt 978 more...
This product definitely worked in crackling and I purchased it during the crackle phase a few years back. The only two negatives about it would be that the polish became gummy and tackier over time, unusually quicker than usual. And also the product hardened overtime. I’m familiar with nail polish and I know over the years they tend to gum up, tack up and harden eventually at the end of their life, but this one did it particularly quicker than usual.
Elyssa S.
Review for: Oxidized Aqua more...
I bought this during the height of the crackle nail polish trend. It was very pretty and worked much better than many of the cheaper options available on the market at the time. I wouldn’t buy it again since it isn’t something I use at all anymore.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Other more...
China Glaze Crackle Shatter 6 Bottle Set I purchased this so long ago I can’t remember what site I ordered them from. They came in 2 boxes. 3 bottles in each. They were very cool as far as the science was involved. The colors were all very pretty too.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
If you apply the nail polish right, (not too much not not too little nail polish on the brush) you will get the crackle effect. It's really cool! You get the same amount of product as any other nail polish which is nice but for the amount you use, it's a lot. I tried to use one of the colors I have to fill in my whole nail just to see how it would be and because of the oil in the nail polish, it made it super chunky and didn't go on as even as it would separate.
Erin G.
I love how many different colors were in this range and how they all went on. I really loved these at first but over time the light colors in this range have all dried up while the darker ones have stayed nice. I don't really understand why this happened. I care for all of them the same and use them all the same amount.
Anna H.
Silver Spring, MD
It is a nice color but to be honest it has very little pigment. It is basically the equivalent of a nail polish you can buy at the dollar store. The price tag is unruly to say the least, they charge way more they should for some half baked wanna be nail polish that's is worth a dime.
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
This works better than most other crackle polishes I have tried. I really like the color options and fairly easy to use. The downside I have is the matte coloring once applied and the inconsistency . Some fingernails look great and some barely have one crack. I still continue to use and recommend the product though. Its a great value and it's fun to have a new look!
Katlyn H.
Summerville, SC
This nail polish has great colors but when I tried it it chipped really easily. I used it once but everyone is different. It's easy to apply and the color is very vibrant. I would buy it again just to see if it has the same results as the first time. 👌🏼
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
I have the entire line of metallic crackle colors and the bottles dried up and went bad really quickly. When they were still good it was hard to get a very good crack effect. It was very inconsistent even when I was consistent with the application. It was quite hard to ever get the desired look, so these polishes weren't worth it to me.
Francesca G.
West Jordan, UT
Review for: Platinum Pieces more...
Not a fun of this one. I mean yeah it's cheap and its ok, it doesn't wear out super fast or anything. I just think is to sheer. I need extra 2 to 3 layers of this nail polish to get the color specified. Also they don't really have a good variety of colors (or the colors I particularly like). So i guess this product is just not for me
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Does anyone really even use crackle polish anymore?
Kelli R.
Berea, KY
I always wear OPI but I love some of these colors. About how long does the polish stay on without chipping?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Between this and Essie which product do you think lasts longer ? And as far as the color varieties does this brand have many? What is your favorite color from both brands?
Chynna W.
Are these opaque at all? worth the hype?
TaSheka S.
Are you crackling or has that time passed?