BY CHINA GLAZE

Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Love this brand, they have many shades to chose from. Only bad thing is that it does not last long. But I love it anyways
Marsha A.
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love any China Glaze nail polish. The colors are always highly pigmented and just one coat is enough if you don't have enough time to get a full on mani. This color is a beautiful blue and is a lovely alternative for a black or grey polish that's been popular lately.
Billie R.
Billie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of nail polish and lately I have been into darker colors for my nails! I love this dark blue color! The best thing about this polish is that it doesn't chip easily like so many other brands do!
Melissa  L.
Melissa L.
Voorhees, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loce China Glaze nail polish and this is a great color for fall. A great brush and the polish formula is perfect for good coverage. Two thin coats work great for this color!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a dark nail polish fan and this color delivers. China Glaze makes amazing products and this is no exception.
sonia P.
sonia P.
Dayton, OH
This color scared me at first but looks amazing with my tan. I love the formula and it dries quickly. I'm a fan
Corn M.
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
China glaze is a great nail polish. Bermuda breakaway blue is a great color. Very bright but not to much.
Eva S.
Eva S.
Weslaco, TX
Nail polish is so pretty, unfortunately it doesn't go with my skin, but it does with my moms
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand so much ! I'm so in love with this beautiful color !! , They look so great.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love China Glaze nail polish, and this color is gorgeous on!