Billie R.
I love this brand of nail polish and lately I have been into darker colors for my nails! I love this dark blue color! The best thing about this polish is that it doesn't chip easily like so many other brands do!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
I really love any China Glaze nail polish. The colors are always highly pigmented and just one coat is enough if you don't have enough time to get a full on mani. This color is a beautiful blue and is a lovely alternative for a black or grey polish that's been popular lately.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
If you are looking for that perfect, rich pigmented navy blue then look no further! This is my all time favorite dark blue polish. It goes on so smooth, and so pigmented. This dries quickly and lasts for about a week.
Amber P.
Very great product! I would definitely recommend this for people who like darker colors of nail polish. It is long lasting chip resistant. Great product to be completely honest.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
I loce China Glaze nail polish and this is a great color for fall. A great brush and the polish formula is perfect for good coverage. Two thin coats work great for this color!
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
I love china glaze they work geat! They have a great color selection and the don't get clumpy or anything! The only thing I would worry about would the the longevity!
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Great punchy, bold color!! This is a really good bold blue that has a nice complex of colors within it - great on the toes and it stays put for days on end!!
Jennifer P.
Love this brand, they have many shades to chose from. Only bad thing is that it does not last long. But I love it anyways
Erin B.
I love China Glaze. They almost always have great formulas and the price isn't too high. This is a beautiful color.
Rachael G.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a dark nail polish fan and this color delivers. China Glaze makes amazing products and this is no exception.