BY CHINA GLAZE

Billie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand of nail polish and lately I have been into darker colors for my nails! I love this dark blue color! The best thing about this polish is that it doesn't chip easily like so many other brands do!
Marsha A.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love any China Glaze nail polish. The colors are always highly pigmented and just one coat is enough if you don't have enough time to get a full on mani. This color is a beautiful blue and is a lovely alternative for a black or grey polish that's been popular lately.
Amber P.
Very great product! I would definitely recommend this for people who like darker colors of nail polish. It is long lasting chip resistant. Great product to be completely honest.
Melissa  L.
Voorhees, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loce China Glaze nail polish and this is a great color for fall. A great brush and the polish formula is perfect for good coverage. Two thin coats work great for this color!
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
I love china glaze they work geat! They have a great color selection and the don't get clumpy or anything! The only thing I would worry about would the the longevity!
Jennifer P.
Love this brand, they have many shades to chose from. Only bad thing is that it does not last long. But I love it anyways
Rachael G.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm a dark nail polish fan and this color delivers. China Glaze makes amazing products and this is no exception.
sonia P.
Dayton, OH
This color scared me at first but looks amazing with my tan. I love the formula and it dries quickly. I'm a fan
Corn M.
Denair, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
China glaze is a great nail polish. Bermuda breakaway blue is a great color. Very bright but not to much.
kaitlin k.
Toms River, NJ
You can never go wrong with the perfect blue nail color! this is perfect for any season to rock..