China Glaze Acrylic Brush

by China Glaze

Kolinsky red sable tapered tip for precise acrylic application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of China Glaze Acrylic Brush!
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,000 reviews
love this product. super easy to use and it’s high quality. this brand always does a good job in my opinion! get it!
Dana E.
Biloxi
This brush is not only very pretty but works great too. It’s very precise and great for detail. China Glaze rarely disappoints! I highly recommend this product! I would buy again.
Hannah K.
Charlotte
This is the only brush I will ever use! It’s amazing and works so well for what’s it’s for. My acrylics always look amazing and it wasn’t until I switched to this brush. I love it and would change anything about it!
Stephanie L.
Stamford, CT
China glaze acrylic brush is a great tool. It helps me get the art and designs I want on my nail and makes it look professional.

Looking for your answer?