BY CHINA-GEL

Utilizing the ancient pain relieving concepts of Chinese herbal medicine. Clinically Tested Not Tested On Animals China-Gel is a soothing, greaseless, therapeutic gel that helps to provide fast relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bursitis, strains of muscles and joints, and sports injuries. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maggie N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I’ve recently gotten into using this based on a chiropractic recommendation. I’m battling an injury and this helps immensely! As a competitive lifter, it aids in my workouts while smelling nice!
Rise C.
Williston, ND
So I'm team Tiger Balm. That being said I found this product to be too mild for my sore muscles. Maybe I'm just used to a stronger sensation? This is probably a halfway product between icy hot patches and Tiger Balm ointment. I'd recommend this for someone wanting a mild warning ointment. Not my tea.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF. That’s an understatement. It works on strained muscles. It works on stress knots. It works on regular knots. I would not get through life without this
Alisa S.
Monument, CO
Helped to soothe sore muscles! It smells really good too (not like your grandparents' Ben-gay!)
Angelina I.
Burke, VA
Amazing! Helped relieve sore muscles and this is really such an awesome product to have
Is the price reasonable?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this scented and if so what scent?
Is the price reasonable?
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this relieves pain as it says?