China-Gel 4 oz Jar uploaded by Colleen L.
2 colors available

BY CHINA-GEL

What is China Gel China-Gel is a natural unique herbal formula of time proven ingredients developed and clinically tested in a leading acupuncture - pain control clinic. China-Gel is a greaseless therapeutic gel that incorporates modern technology with the ancient pain relieving concepts of Chinese medicine. How Does it Work When applied as directed, China-Gel stimulates the body's endorphin response to pain and reduces the pain - producing "P factor" in muscle tissue, thereby lessening pain and discomfort, and enhancing healing. The deep penetrating effect offers long lasting cool-to-warm soothing relief. China Gel Can Be Used For:* Arthritis* Back Pain* Bee Stings and Insect Bites* Bursitis* Carpal Tunnel Syndrome* Fibromyalgia* Foot Pain* Gout* Headache* Knee Pain* Muscle Pain* Pain* Sciatica* Shingles* Shoulder Pain* Sports Injury* Sunburn* Tendinitis* Tennis Elbow* Yoga. China Gel is made with these 7 Herbal Extracts: Menthol, Camphor, Ginseng extract, Angelica Extract, Lavendar Oil, Aloe Vera, Witch hazel. Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 25. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cherity H.
Cherity H.
This is my favorite topical pain reliever, it feels much better than even Biofreeze. I like Biofreeze fine too, but I like this stuff even better because it's just slightly cool with no burning at all. Plus it smells much better!!
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Milwaukee, WI
This stuff is much better than icy hot or Biofreeze I literally love this for my sore muscles after lifting or working out
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
This helps my legs after I run! I get bad leg pains and this is the only thing to actually relieve my pain!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
I was introduced to this gel by my aerial yoga instructor and, wow, it's fantastic. Has a wonderful scent (which would help with congestion if you just inhale the scent) and starts working right away. The scent is not overpowering like I find Ben Gay or other lotions of this type. I highly recommend.
Leslie n.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
If you have any aches and pains this will actually work wonders! It smells like Vicks so it will help with congestion as well. The smell is not overpowering unlike Bengay where it sticks to you. I use this everywhere for my sore muscles. Gives it a nice cooling sensation.
Marsha M.
Marsha M.
What's this
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Where can I find this? Drug store, Walmart, etc?
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Woodbridge, Notatio
How is this for back pain? (E.g scoliosis pain)
Michele L.
Michele L.
Does anyone know if this works for Fibromyalgia pain?
Karina P.
Karina P.
What are the benefits of this china gel??