China Cola Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (24 Pack) uploaded by isabella b.China Cola Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (24 Pack) uploaded by isabella b.

BY CHINA COLA

Angelica C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Extremely sweet! If you don't like butterscotch, then obviously you won't like it. It tastes literally like melted butterscotch. Makes a great gift for Harry Potter fans
Elodie A.
Brownsville , TX
Being a Harry Potter fan I was excited to try this. I really didn't like it this drink. For me it was way too sweet and had a strange aftertaste. I won't be getting this product again.
Jen F.
Carmel, IN
Bought this at a candy store and was very excited to try this. First sip and wasn't a fan. Tasted like the dum dum suckers melted down and put in a bottle. Too sweet!
Valarie S.
I was expecting this to taste amazing. But it wasn't that great to my taste buds. The after taste was not good at all and it just seemed way to sweet.
Julia H.
ALLEN, TX
I absolutely loved the flavor of the bitterscotch beer. It was sweet and tasted way better than I thought it would. I will definitely buy it again.
Cara C.
Denver, CO
I have yet to even try this, but it sounds amazing and I am a huge Harry Potter whore. Will begin searching local store immediately.
sarah h.
Amazing. This is like drinking the best butterscotch candy in the world. It's almost got a creamy taste to it. OMG. AMAZING!
Casey C.
So good! I've been craving it for a while now. Always hits the spot, and I wish I could keep from drinking it so quickly!
isabella b.
butter beer was literally sent from heaven. the flavor is smooth and sweet and i dream about it everyday.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I usually like butterscotch but this soda was waaay too sweet for my liking. I'm not a fan.
Jennifer N.
Aiken, SC
I've never seen this before! Where can you buy it?
Brecken A.
Where can I buy this?
Jazmin M.
Hillside, NJ
Is this the same butter beer they sell in Universal Studios Theme Park?
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
Do you find this compares to the butter beer in the Harry Potter theme parks in Orlando? Is it crazy sweet?
Angela C.