China Cola Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (24 Pack) uploaded by isabella b.China Cola Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (24 Pack) uploaded by isabella b.

BY CHINA COLA

Julia H.
ALLEN, TX
I absolutely loved the flavor of the bitterscotch beer. It was sweet and tasted way better than I thought it would. I will definitely buy it again.
Jen F.
Ankeny, IA
Bought this at a candy store and was very excited to try this. First sip and wasn't a fan. Tasted like the dum dum suckers melted down and put in a bottle. Too sweet!
Cara C.
Denver, CO
I have yet to even try this, but it sounds amazing and I am a huge Harry Potter whore. Will begin searching local store immediately.
sarah h.
Amazing. This is like drinking the best butterscotch candy in the world. It's almost got a creamy taste to it. OMG. AMAZING!
Valarie S.
I was expecting this to taste amazing. But it wasn't that great to my taste buds. The after taste was not good at all and it just seemed way to sweet.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
I usually like butterscotch but this soda was waaay too sweet for my liking. I'm not a fan.
Casey C.
So good! I've been craving it for a while now. Always hits the spot, and I wish I could keep from drinking it so quickly!
Katie D.
I'm a huge Harry Potter fan, so when I went to universal studios I had to buy some butterbeer! I was so upset that I couldn't buy it after I came home, until I found out they sell it at books & co! It tastes exactly like it does at the park!
Ra'Kya E.
Detroit, MI
I hated it. It really is too sweet! We ended up giving it to my sister. Tastes a bit like cream soda, which I am not a fan of. Hopefully another trip to Orlando will remind me the amazing taste of butterbeer.
Elodie A.
Brownsville, TX
Being a Harry Potter fan I was excited to try this. I really didn't like it this drink. For me it was way too sweet and had a strange aftertaste. I won't be getting this product again.
Jennifer N.
Aiken, SC
I've never seen this before! Where can you buy it?
Brecken A.
Where can I buy this?
Jazmin M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
Is this the same butter beer they sell in Universal Studios Theme Park?
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
Do you find this compares to the butter beer in the Harry Potter theme parks in Orlando? Is it crazy sweet?
Angela C.