China Cola Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (24 Pack) uploaded by isabella b.China Cola Flying Cauldron Butterscotch Beer - (24 Pack) uploaded by isabella b.

BY CHINA COLA

Erica R.
I was excited to relive the flavor of the butter beer at WWoHP in Orlando, but this didn't quite hit the mark. I like the flavor (butterscotch cream soda), but it is syrupy sweet and has an aftertaste from the addition of stevia. It might be good mixed with something creamy (whipped cream, ice cream) to cut the sweetness.
Hannah Q.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I found it in whole foods and picked up a 4 pack to try! Turns out it was so good! It tastes like cream beer but with a buttery caramel flavor to it! Very delish and would be so good for a float!
Angelica C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Foodie Expert
Extremely sweet! If you don't like butterscotch, then obviously you won't like it. It tastes literally like melted butterscotch. Makes a great gift for Harry Potter fans
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I love harry potter and when ur fan u have to try butterbeer I have this with some vanilla ice cream and it taste very simler to the one in the parks and I love it I found it in a candy store in the mall and I get one everytime I go and I reccamend it its not as good with out the ice cream
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
My boyfriend introduced me to this drink and we have it as desert every now and then. We make "butter beer floats" with it with vanilla ice cream. We can usually split one bottle and two scoops of ice cream each and we are full and our sweet tooth is soothed. So much better than regular ice cream or coke floats! I love it! (on its own its almost too sweet though)
isabella b.
Foodie Expert
butter beer was literally sent from heaven. the flavor is smooth and sweet and i dream about it everyday.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
This was great! I've never had the butterbeer from the theme park, but this was just fine with me! Drinking this was a magical experience, and I'll definitely be getting it again!
Erin B.
If you are a Harry Potter fan, the you have to try this. Although I've never had the original from the theme park, I will sometimes pour this into a glass and top it with some whipped cream and pretend it's the real deal. It is sweet. It is very similar to cream soda, but with an added butterscotch flavor. Perfect for a treat or a Harry Potter viewing party.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Found this by accident around Halloween and I picked up on a whim for my husband. Turns out it's really very tasty and this is from someone who hates almost all things butterscotch. I wish I could find this again.
Julia H.
ALLEN, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loved the flavor of the bitterscotch beer. It was sweet and tasted way better than I thought it would. I will definitely buy it again.
Jennifer N.
Aiken, SC
I've never seen this before! Where can you buy it?
Jazmin M.
Roselle Park, NJ
Foodie Expert
Is this the same butter beer they sell in Universal Studios Theme Park?
Brecken A.
Where can I buy this?
Catherine D.
Marlton, NJ
Do you find this compares to the butter beer in the Harry Potter theme parks in Orlando? Is it crazy sweet?
Sarah K.