Chimes "The Original" Ginger Chews

BY CHIMES

Stimulating & All Natural with Pure Java Ginger Cool & Refreshing Tropical Mango Blends with Original Ginger for an Exotic Treat. Experience the essence of ginger.  Let Chimes lift your spirits with a refreshing ginger breeze. We ve been making Chimes for three generations.  While other ginger products depend on artificial flavor additives, we prefer traditional stone-grinding techniques to extract genuine ginger essence.  Taste the harmony of all natural ingredients blended to perfection.  It s music for your mouth! Individually wrapped Freshness sealed No additives or preservatives Smooth Energizing Satisfying Product of Indonesia see more...

Chimes "The Original" Ginger Chews
Buy on Amazon
  • "They come individually wrapped which is nice if you want to keep them in your pocket or wallet, but sometimes their stickiness made them hard to get open. " in 1 review
Ellie L.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Other more...
I love these ginger chews. They are sooo addicting. They’re really unlike any other candy out there. I buy them at World Market, but recently saw some at Bed, Bath, & Beyond. I love to bring these as a treat on road trips or vacations.
Mary C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are tasty and great! Always believed in homeopathic remedies. Took these on my recent cruise for seasickness. I use to pack along candied ginger. They would get bit messy in ziplock bag, began to get overtly sweet since I have cut down on sugar. These are individually wrapped and come in variety of flavors.
Holly B.
I absolutely love ginger flavor and always expect a strong ginger flavor with anything labeled as ginger. Chimes ginger chews delivers that! It is a great snack that is individually wrapped. It can be a little too chewy, but I love it and keep these at my desk as a nice little treat though out the day.
Abigail C.
If you don't like the taste of ginger, especially real ginger, then you aren't going to like these. However, if you do, you'll probably love these! They are a little strong in the flavor department for me, but pretty good all around. Especially nice to throw some in your purse and have on hand to soothe upset stomachs and indigestion. I was feeling seasick during a sailboat ride and someone gave me one of these, still didn't feel 100% but the ginger helped calm my stomach.
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I bought these to help ease nausea due to the ginger in them. They are small enough to eat one when I'm really feeling ill. The texture is very chewy/gummy like a taffy so it is a little rough on cavities or fillings. Be careful not to pull them out with these chews. I like that they have a little powdered sugar on them which improves the initial taste. I'm not a huge fan of the taste but they come in handy from time to time. The price was pretty good on Amazon and I received a lot of chews in a 16oz container.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
I got these because ginger is supposed to help with digestion, and I cant really say that it made that much of a difference. The flavor is good, a bit spicy which I liked. They come individually wrapped which is nice if you want to keep them in your pocket or wallet, but sometimes their stickiness made them hard to get open.
Eliza (Wyatt) B.
Ithaca, NY
I understand if you aren't a ginger fan but I have to ask why buy a ginger chew then? If you love ginger chews in general Chimes does not disappoint; they are one of the spicer ginger chews and come in an assortment of flavors including mango which makes this treat just a little sweeter and rewarding than a plain old ginger chew.
Amanda E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
These are the best ginger chews out there. I've tried many, and these have the best ginger flavor and really just...taste good. They also work if you are motion sick, so pack some on your next trip! If the ginger flavor is too strong, try the orange or mango varieties. Orange happens to be my favorite.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I love these, they come individually wrapped which is nice. However, don't be like me and leave them in a hot car, it will be a sticky mess inside the wrapper. I tend to keep these with me in case of any tummy troubles. They help calm everything down.
Ali W.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Love Chimes ginger chews. While the original flavor is my favorite, they are all really good. They are spicy so those who are sensitive to that, beware. I hate that they are so hard to find but typically, health food type stores and fruit and veggie markets are where you can find them.
Natalie M.