Chimes Original Ginger Chews

by Chimes

Chimes Original Ginger Chews - 5 lb. Tender, pure ginger is stone ground with cane sugar to make a chewy and spicy treat. Chimes Ginger Chews are music for your mouth. They're all natural, gluten free and gluten free. They are also good for nausea and morning sickness.

Are these like the spicy ginger flavor or spicy?
Do these help with migraines or with the nausea that's a side effect of the migraine medicine?
These sound good are they?
Start your review of Chimes Original Ginger Chews!
How would you rate this product?
Lexington, KY
I bought these to see if they could help with my car sickness that I get as a passenger, and unfortunately they dont seem to help with it the same way a ginger ale could. They are still a great candy, and I love the spiciness to them. Especially as a dessert! I just wish they had worked out for long car rides.
Chimes Original Ginger Chews uploaded by STARGAZER L.
If you love ginger, you need to try this!!! Chimes Original Ginger Chews are soft, chewy and have the perfect amount of heat. I could literally eat the whole bag!!! They are so addicting, seriously.... Definitely give these a try ♥️♥️♥️
Clinton, MA
These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and that nice little bit of spice/heat you get from strong ginger! They are a great little pick me up, I used to keep them in my desk drawer at work when I was pregnant because they'd even help me with my morning sickness!
i was literally obsessed with these last year. I bought a 5lb bag from amazon and kept it in the office. While probably not healthy I ate at least 15 everyday. My coworkers and customers loved them too. It tastes like real ginger but it doesn't kick you in the face like some ginger candy does. Original is my favorite
Halsey, OR
The perfect amount of Ginger. I keep these on hand to help with my headaches and the nausea from some of my migraine scripts. But they are pretty good anytime. Hard at first they become chewy and juicy quickly and pack a big ginger punch.
I highly dislike ginger but these chewy candies are pretty tasty and they help with any nausea like car sickness. I bought these Chimes Original Ginger Chews in a bulk package and make sure I always have a few in every bag I carry. They're great to have on hand when I need a quick treat or if I'm feeling nauseous.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chimes Original Ginger Chews uploaded by Savannah H.
These aren't the product I'm actually eating because it wasn't on influnster at all but, if you are having morning sickness or just an upset stomach, you should really give these a try. They are chewy and a little spicy. I love them so far. 5 🌟 😘
Sparrows Pt, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found these at TJ maxx while i was pregnant. I was having such bad nausea that i figured i would give them a try. I feel like they did help with my nausea a little bit. (maybe it was just in my mind, who knows). but they tasted okay and were worth a try.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm definitely addicted to these. I like others, HATE ginger , don't mind cooking with it, but never as a candy until I found these! Just the right amount of sweetness with ginger that isn't too spicy! Need to buy more
Worth buying in bulk to have around. These ginger chews are amazing. Bulk ordering makes it easy to put them out at the office, keep some in your purse, car, and various places at home. I find them soothing in heavy traffic.