Chimes Original Ginger Chews uploaded by Savannah H.

BY CHIMES

Chimes Original Ginger Chews - 5 lb. Tender, pure ginger is stone ground with cane sugar to make a chewy and spicy treat. Chimes Ginger Chews are music for your mouth. They're all natural, gluten free and gluten free. They are also good for nausea and morning sickness. see more...

• Do these help with migraines or with the nausea that's a ...1 Answers
  • These sound good are they?1 Answers
  • Where can these be found I have never seen them before?3 Answers
Savannah H.
These aren't the product I'm actually eating because it wasn't on influnster at all but, if you are having morning sickness or just an upset stomach, you should really give these a try. They are chewy and a little spicy. I love them so far. 5 🌟 😘
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and that nice little bit of spice/heat you get from strong ginger! They are a great little pick me up, I used to keep them in my desk drawer at work when I was pregnant because they'd even help me with my morning sickness!
Jessica K.
i was literally obsessed with these last year. I bought a 5lb bag from amazon and kept it in the office. While probably not healthy I ate at least 15 everyday. My coworkers and customers loved them too. It tastes like real ginger but it doesn't kick you in the face like some ginger candy does. Original is my favorite
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
The perfect amount of Ginger. I keep these on hand to help with my headaches and the nausea from some of my migraine scripts. But they are pretty good anytime. Hard at first they become chewy and juicy quickly and pack a big ginger punch.
Nicole R.
I highly dislike ginger but these chewy candies are pretty tasty and they help with any nausea like car sickness. I bought these Chimes Original Ginger Chews in a bulk package and make sure I always have a few in every bag I carry. They're great to have on hand when I need a quick treat or if I'm feeling nauseous.
Stacey D.
Sparrows Pt, MD
I found these at TJ maxx while i was pregnant. I was having such bad nausea that i figured i would give them a try. I feel like they did help with my nausea a little bit. (maybe it was just in my mind, who knows). but they tasted okay and were worth a try.
Kim T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm definitely addicted to these. I like others, HATE ginger , don't mind cooking with it, but never as a candy until I found these! Just the right amount of sweetness with ginger that isn't too spicy! Need to buy more
Vivi E.
Worth buying in bulk to have around. These ginger chews are amazing. Bulk ordering makes it easy to put them out at the office, keep some in your purse, car, and various places at home. I find them soothing in heavy traffic.
Mariah  T.
Lexington, SC
I AM SO INLOVE WITH THESE! they are sweet but they also have a little kick from the ginger. They can be a little difficult to chew so I suck on the and the chew. BUT I AHIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE IF YOU LOVE GINGER
Elfieha G.
I have to say that I love the taste of ginger. However these ginger chews were simply too much. The taste is overwhelming and I got rid of the bag... :/ sad purchase I must say
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
Where can these be found I have never seen them before?
Rachel E.
These sound good are they?
Fawzia E.
Do these help with migraines or with the nausea that's a side effect of the migraine medicine?