BY CHIMES

Chimes Ginger Chews - Orange - 5 lb. Tender, pure ginger is pureed with orange juice to make a chewy and fruity treat. Chimes Ginger Chews are music for your mouth. They're all natural and gluten free. They are also good for nausea and morning sickness. see more...

Yuli M.
Yuli M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I could not put the bag down. What a delicious and tasty treat. I loved eat bite. The ginger had that heated bite with the sweet taste of orange like zest. Now I am thinking to buy another bag. This is the most healthiest treat compared to the candy bars and the cakes I have been eating. I will definitely buy some more.
Terri S.
Terri S.
Niagara Falls, NY
If I had to list a few of my "favorite" things- it would be Chimes. These are DELICIOUS!! A quick pick me up at any time of the day. If you love the taste of ginger, you will enjoy Chimes. They are not the easiest to find. I've bought them at a Tops market but the best bang for you buck is to buy from Amazon- larger packages and better pricing.
anna s.
anna s.
Weslaco, TX
I am not that big of a fan of these. They taste kinda weird to me. I don't know I'm just not a fan I like sweet.
Claudia T.
Claudia T.
Royston, BC
Decent Ginger Chews, however not even close to my favorite. When I had them they helped me with nausea while tasting good too! With that being said there are much better ginger chews on the market in my opinion.