BY CHIMES

Chimes Mango Ginger Chews - 5 lb. Tender, pure Ginger, stone pureed with mango juice to make a chewy and fruity treat! Chimes Ginger Chews are music for your mouth. They're all natural and gluten free. They are also good for nausea and morning sickness. see more...

• Where else can I find these in the Seattle, WA area? I have only ...1 Answers
Stephanie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I bought these to help ease nausea due to the ginger in them. They are small enough to eat one when I'm really feeling ill. The texture is very chewy/gummy like a taffy so it is a little rough on cavities or fillings. Be careful not to pull them out with these chews. I like that they have a little powdered sugar on them which improves the initial taste. I'm not a huge fan of the taste but they come in handy from time to time. The price was pretty good on Amazon and I received a lot of chews in a 16oz container.
Holly B.
I've been in love with Chimes Ginger chews for a while now. This was my first time trying the mango and it may now be my new favorite snack. The mango and ginger flavor is very subtle but tastes great. This is a great little pick me up snack while sitting at work.
Miro L.
Missoula, MT
I've never really been much of a fan of these, but my mother and stepfather really like them. The flavor is a little too sweet for me.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like these ginger chews. I take Ginger supplements daily, but because of digestive issues, my dr suggested I find ways to add even more ginger to my diet. So when I found these, I had to try them. I'm so glad I did! I like that they had some sweet from the mango to counteract some of the ginger flavor. I dumped the whole bag in my purse and they didn't last long!
Grace E.
Love Chimes Mango Ginger Chews! They are a great chewy consistency. The underlying ginger flavor is still very evident in this mango version. Watch out though, because it is very spicy and will probably sting your mouth some! The packaging on this project is also looks great!
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
One of my favorite anytime candies, but especially good after a meal as ginger is great for digesting. The flavor is intense, sweet ginger with a bit of mango and there is a tiny bit of heat as well. The tin holds 14 chews, it is too easy to eat these up when you can keep a tin like this in your purse or lunch bag.
Jessica C.
Mango is one of the best flavors!! With peanut butter a close second. It's a great quick flavor fix!!
Cai Z.
Seattle , WA
This is my new favorite candy! I have tried many different kinds of ginger candy and haven't found one that I really like. This candy was introduced to me by a co-worker and I can't stop buying them! Everyone in my family loves it even my grandpa who rarely eats candy!
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
These are absolutely amazing. I bought all the flavors and this one surprisingly ended up being my favorite even though I am not a fan of anything mango. The ginger taste is there but it is not overpowering at all. Even the regular ginger ones with no flavor are AMAZING. They are extremely chewy and one candy lasts a long time. I highly recommend these! I would give more stars if I could!
Steffi W.
Toronto
I love the taste! Whenever I have a sweet tooth this is my go to candy. It's the perfect amount of ginger and sweet.
Rhondalei G.
Renton, WA
Where else can I find these in the Seattle, WA area? I have only seen these at World Market.