Chimay Premiere Ale.
Peres trappistes.
Brewed at scourmont abbey and bottled by S.A. bieres de chimay, belcum.
Alcohol 7% by volume. see more...

Kirsten T.
Troy, MI
Chimay is one of my favorites, and I love the red, blue, and white labels pretty much equally. It's definitely a pricier beer, so it tends to be a particularly special occasion when we'll splurge on a bottle, but it was one of the first Belgian beers I had and fell in love with.
Gabe Q.
Corcoran, CA
It looks, smells, and tastes delicious. So smooth and creamy. Very flavorful yet easy drinking. Complex, dark fruit, caramel, malt, hop, a lot of subtle flavors. Easy to drink quickly but best to relax and truly enjoy the outstanding quality of this excellent beer. Best to enjoy out of a chalice.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Great tasting dark beer. Rich, bold in flavor, malty and slightly bitter. The bottle is beautiful, you get quality in both the packaging and the beer. Compared to Guiness, it's a bit more bitter and hoppy.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
What can I say? This is the ur-dubbel in terms of flavour. Sweet toffee and dried fruit to begin with. After that it's sweet yeasty brown bread dough and a bunch of complex spicy yeast esters, especially clove. The finish is surprisingly dry.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Chimay was one of my first "foreign" beers that I ever tried. While I appreciated the fact that it is a quAlity, expensive beer, the taste is just not right for me. I prefer hoppy beers and these beers are anything but hoppy.
Veronica P.
All around my favorite ale! The cave dwelling monks have literally got this beer down to an art AND science. Worth every cent. It was an aquired taste for me, so give it a couple chances!
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
It is a different but good tasting beer. It's a little pricey so I don't buy it that often. And it was nice to have the extra beer glasses that came with the mixed set.
Crys W.
Del Norte, CO
We bought a special pack with all three flavors of Chimay and two glasses. They are still our favorite beer glasses. The beer is subtle and delicious.
Darceigh S.
I love going out for beers with my dad and drinking this. I have so many good memories of the two of this laughing while drinking this delicious beer.
Yvette C.
Los Angeles, CA
Good beer .. Kind of strong so if your not a beer person I would recommend a beer a bit lighter then this one ..but overall it's a good beer
Ashley B.
Los Angeles, CA
What does this taste like?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Has anyone ever tried this? Does it taste good?