BY CHIMAY

Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This is a Belgium brewed beer and is one of few worldwide that is made in a monastery! It has an amber color and funky hoppy smell! It's very dry and hoppy but sales support a great cause so it's well worth a try! Pairs well with charcuterie!
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Oh Chimay, how I love you. I first fell in love with Chimay while living abroad and visiting Belgium. It is best served in a Chimay glass, in fact all Belgian beers have their own type of glass. Give it a try, you wont be disappointed.
Jenay K.
This is a family favorite. My stepdad is from England and gets so excited when he sees this in bars over here. The flavor is great and definitely worth a try. Its affordable an enjoyable! There are other flavors too that are good. I would buy again!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I hear this is the best drink to try and I am a first time person to . I really like and is a good value to get and Has a great flavor and I recommend to everyone to buy cause I will buy again .
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Love it! I got hooked on Chimay in Chicago when I tried the beer and I loved the taste. Not too bitter but very crisp and does t leave that awful aftertaste. I love to keep it on hand the price is decent.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria , VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't drink beer but this is a favorite among my guests at parties. Easy to serve even at highly elegant affairs
Maisie T.
Deer river, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm sure this would be great ! I obviously need to explore some more wines !!
Will be trying also!
megan k.
It's OK wasn't really impressed would probably rather have anything else but you know
Coreen M.
Ipswich, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How is the price ? Is this an affordable table wine ?
Regina M.
Where can you typically buy this wine?
Kinsley R.
Is this good?
Maricarmen M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Never tried this before, what does this pair well with?
Shannon R.
Adrian, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this strong when it goes down I've always wanted to try?