BY CHILLINGO LTD

Cut the rope to feed candy to little monster Om Nom®! 400 million downloads around the world of this phenomenal puzzle game. 375 levels and more to come! A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY!  Collect gold stars, discover hidden prizes and unlock exciting new levels in this addictively fun, award-winning, physics-based game! Key features: •    15 boxes with 375 levels •    Innovative physics gameplay •    Adorable character •    Outstanding graphics •    Om Nom® animation shorts •    Superpowers •    Constant free updates with new levels and animations Game awards: •    Apple Design Award •    BAFTA Award •    Pocket Gamer Award •    GDC Award •    Best App Ever Award ALREADY A FAN? CONNECT WITH OM NOM * Facebook: http://facebook.com/cuttherope * Twitter: http://twitter.com/cut_the_rope * Website: http://cuttherope.net * Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cuttherope * Instagram: http://instagram.com/cuttheropeofficial see more...

Chillingo Ltd Cut the Rope
  • "This is such a fun game for killing time, the kids also love to play so it's great for entertaining them." in 6 reviews
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
My daughter loves this game and I got it for her tablet. With that said, I find it frustrating yet fun. To say I stink at this game would be an understatement, and that's coming from someone who considers themself a gamer who has been playing for decades.
Meme M.
Totally addictive game for a smartphone or tablet. I discovered it a few years ago and have played through a lot of the levels, but not all of them. I would definitely recommend it to others,because it's a great puzzle type game that makes you use your problem solving skills.
Jenny B.
The adorable Cut The Rope game will suck you in! I've spent hours playing this game. The challenge is getting a piece of candy into a cute frog's mouth. Anyone can play this, you don't have to be great at games to have fun with it. Give it a try on your mobile or tablet!
Aija R.
So Addicting! Love this app! Played through the free version in less than a day! But i just can't bring self to pay the $3 to get a silly game when i should be doing something else with my life
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Cut The Rope is a fun game with cute graphics. It is also easy to figure out how to play; although it does get harder the farther into the game you get! It does get kind of old after a while.
Flora Z.
I had got this app for my iphone and then my little daughter ended up liking it so much she would play it majority of the time after that Its very addicting and it is a good brain teaser.
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
I let the students I work with play this game on my ipad. It encourages critical thinking and problem solving skills without nagging them. They also learn cause and effect.
Samantha M.
Riverside
This game is very entertaining and it is adorable to look at as well. As a college student I love that it is fairly affordable through the app store too.
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
This game was fun. I played it until i beat it... I'm happy that it wasn't as addictive as other games. I was still able to get life accomplished lol
Natalie L.
This didn't keep me entertained for long. It's not a bad game, I just found it a bit boring after a while. It's fun and got a good strategy aspect, but just not for me.