BY CHILI'S

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Green jalapenos filled with chipotle, cream cheese & bacon. see more...

Review (1)
Chantelle C.
Orillia, ON
If I could give this 10 Stars I would in a heart beat! These are the best tasting Jalapeño bites I have ever had in my life! I have bought every brand I could get my hands on and these are flavourful! Cream cheese mixed with chipotle and bacon inside half a jalapeño breaded and baked like omg! You Have to try these if you love Jalapeño bites! I swear you will thank me! They are a bit spicy though so do beware , they are hotter than any other Jalapeño bites I have ever had. Don't care I will eat 8 in one sitting lol . Only thing is....they recently discontinued them at least in Canada and I cannot stress how sad this makes me. They were by far the best I have ever had. :(