Chili's® Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl 10 oz. Box uploaded by Genedra T.Chili's® Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl 10 oz. Box uploaded by Citlalli t.Chili's® Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl 10 oz. Box uploaded by Shauna G.

BY CHILI'S

Grilled white chicken with rice & roasted vegetable in a bold fajita sauce. Bolder: Revved-up deliciousness for serious flavor lovers! see more...

Genedra T.
This was pretty good. I ate it on a flour tortilla and added some spicy salsa to it to give it some umph. It's a nice little meal to keep in the freezer for a convenient lunch/snack.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Bought the Chili's Chicken Fajita rice bowl from Kroger grocer. I'm always looking for easy to pack lunches for work. I really enjoyed the flavor which is a little spicy and like that. Kept me full until supper. Will be buying again. Chili's® Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl 10 oz. Box
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
These are pretty good as far as a frozen dinner goes. I only buy them if they're on sale but they're pretty decent. I'm not the biggest fan of cilantro though that's why I only.gave it 4 stars but otherwise it's good. I like to add fresh avocado and put more cheese on it.
Jennifer L.
If I could give 1/2 a star, I would.
My first bite was a piece of rubbery chicken. It bounced off my teeth & wouldn't disappear. I tried the rice to get rid of the taste. It ended up being another horrible bite. I tossed the entire thing in the trash.
Elizabeth P.
Rosharon, TX
The chicken is probably the worst part about this meal. I thought the over all flavor was great. But if you don't like cilantro you probably won't like it. I on the other hand love LOVE cilantro. I've had much worse frozen dinners but it's still a frozen dinner so you can't expect to much.
Kaylee  M.
Plainview, TX
Omg . You all HAVE to try this. I bought it in the frozen section at Walmart. Literally SOOOO good . Like I can't even explain it. Just try it.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan , WI
My favorite thing to eat on my lunch break at work. Its it's wonderful and it's a must try.
Kassie W.
Very tasty! Got it for lunch at work (Walmart) and enjoyed the taste. First time trying it and I'd definitely get it again. Nice spicy warmth without an unpleasant burn.