BY CHILI'S

Grilled white chicken cavatappi pasta & peppers in a bold & creamy sauce. Boldest: Our most-outrageous taste sensations! see more...

Kathy S.
Hainesport, NJ
Saw this at Walmart and thought it was a little expensive for a one person meal, but then thought maybe it's not just for one person. It's a very small portion and to me not worth the $4.88 I paid for it. It's a little spicy and nothing wrong with the food itself, but I will not be buying this ever again.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
This is so spicy that it overtakes the whole dish, leaving it flavorless, and that's coming from someone who eats takis! This is not good at all and I regret wasting my money on it. The only thing this is good for is clearing your sinuses!
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
One of the best. I eat this all the time and I live it. Yumm yumm yumm. It's a must try!
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Freezer option not so hot on. I love to get the Cajun chicken pasta from chilis so when I can't get there to enjoy it I found a copy cat recipe on Pinterest that is SO GOOD! from now on if it isn't in the restaurant it's made fresh at home
lexi r.
Lincoln, NE
I love the taste of it when I was pregnant I got this and a different one all the time but this is all that I would crave. I love some chicken Alfredo regardless but overAll I do recommend this it’s the best taste.
Genedra T.
This was ok, not anything to write home about. It didn't really have much flavor other than being really spicy which overpowers the other flavors. But it is a nice meal for lunch or something.
Alyssa R.
Sterlington, LA
For it to be a frozen dinner at such a reasonable price it's tasty and gets me full!
Jason K.
Like all microwavable food, I am sure there is no redeeming qualities in the world of health. That said, of all the frozen meals, this one is tops for me. decent amount of heat, chicken and pasta.