Add a Photo

By CHILI'S
#102 in Macaroni & Cheese
Creamy cheese sauce with pasta, poblano peppers, & bacon. Bold: In-the-zone with inspired taste!
Photo (1)
Kimberly U.
Kimberly U.
Kentwood, MI

A great meal for at work. Fills you up without feeling like your overstuffed. Not as cheesy as I would like it to be, but the little pieces of bacon and Poblano peppers add some awesome flavors!
Jona K.
Jona K.

I have never had this particular dish at Chili's, so I don't have a basis for a comparison. I can say this, I really enjoyed this dish. It didn't have that stale frozen TV dinner taste. it was very flavorful, creamy and cheesy. The bacon was real bacon pieces and the pasta was not mushy at all. It probably would not be snow to fill up a grown man with a healthy appetite, but it totally satisfied me. This will be a mainstay in my freezer.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Charleston, SC

I am so glad that I decided to try these. I normally do not like frozen food because it always looks better on the box than it tastes. As a new mom I sometimes don't get the time to cook a good meal, this is fast and tastes sooo good. it allows you to have the food of a restaurant from the comfort of your own home.

Join Now