BY CHILD'S PLAY

Satisfy your sweet tooth with a variety of candies to choose from Candy mixture is perfect for sharing at work or at home. Flavors include Tootsie Rolls, Mini Dots, Tootsie Pops and more. Child's Play Tootsie Roll Assorted, 56 Oz is one of many Candy available through Office Depot. Made by Child's Play. see more...

• What is your favorite candy out of this page?2 Answers
  • What is the best price to get this bag of candy for?4 Answers
  • "lots of variety and many different sizes of cAndy." in 1 review
  • "The Tootsie Roll Child's Play Candy mix is one of my favorite things to buy." in 1 review
  • "I could eat the whole bag!" in 1 review
  • "It's also great for treat bags and such." in 1 review
  • "The perfect mix of fun candy for kids or adults." in 1 review
Hope S.
Piketon
Kids loved these and absolutely soft on their teeth so they didn’t get stuck in them. We’re really cheap and affordable it was a very good buy and made for three happy little boys. I would buy them again.
Gina G.
Herrin , IL
This is a great value and great candy! Most big bags of candy are outrageously expensive. These are very reasonably priced, which makes them great for Halloween or for my classroom. Also, the candy is good! It's not like you are buying cheap candy that no one likes. Tootsie rolls are always one of my favorite candies, and then you have DOTS and tootsie pops too.
Rena S.
I just bought some of these for Halloween and they are a really great value. You get a variety of candy that kids will actually eat for a low price. I think they one of the better values when bulk buying on a budget for Halloween. Just toss a few bags of mini candy bars to mix in and you have a great variety. The flavored tootsie rolls are just sooo good!
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
Great mix if you really like Tootsie products. The only ones that don't disappear seem to be the Dots. I don't know what it is...maybe because they get stuck in your teeth? Either way, you can't go wrong with suckers for the kiddos and tootsie rolls for the adults. Tootsie rolls are fat free too!
Heather T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The Tootsie Roll Child's Play Candy mix is one of my favorite things to buy. They are perfect for rewarding children, a quick sweet, or a great treat to hand out for Halloween! I love the Dots and Vanilla tootsie rolls the most.
Cheyenne F.
Lugoff, SC
I love this bag of candy. Nice variety of candy. We usually buy these every year for halloween because how cheap they are and how good they are.All I wish was there were more suckers in the bag.
Conley W.
Sulphur, LA
Good cheap candies but would be way better with less tootsie rolls and more tootsie pops! I know tootsie rolls are cheap but they would probably sell more if they had less of the rolls in it
Andrea C.
Ventura , CA
Tootsie rolls and dots have always been my favorite candy growing up. Love buying tre child's play bag for parties you the best of both worlds fruity and chocolate
MIRIAM C.
Gladstone, OR
This is a great bag of candy! Always reminds me of Halloween and popular candies you would get growing up! A variety of candy that everyone can appreciate.
Andrea R.
Pasadena, TX
Tootsie roll child's play candy is the best! I could eat the whole bag! I always buy more of these for Halloween. Also great for making treat bags!!
Lisa B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What is the best price to get this bag of candy for?
LaDeidra L.
What is your favorite candy out of this page?