BY TOM HOLLAND

Set a play date with Chucky as all six movies come together for the first time in the chilling "Chucky: The Complete Collection". The killer doll torments his original victim, young Andy Barclay, in "Child's Play", "Child's Play 2" and "Child's Play 3". Then the ruthless redhead teams up with his dream doll, Tiffany (Jennifer Tilly), in "Bride of Chucky" and "Seed of Chucky". Chucky is back again in "Curse of Chucky" to terrorize a family with whom he shares a mysterious connection. Oozing with hours of bonus materials, "Chucky: The Complete Collection" is a thrilling, chilling, campy, must-own set. Wanna play. Deleted Scenes, Feature Commentary, Gag Reel, Photo Gallery, Select Scene "Chucky" Commentaries, "Evil Comes in Small Packages: The Birth of Chucky", "Evil Comes in Small Packages: Creating the Horror", "Evil Comes in Small Packages: Unleashed", "Chucky: Building a Nightmare", "A Monster Convention", "Introducing Chucky: The Making of 'Child's Play'", "Bride of Chucky" Spotlight on Location, "Slashed Scene", "Heeeere's Chucky!", "Family Hell-iday Slideshow", "Conceiving the 'Seed of Chucky'", Tilly on "The Tonight Show", "FuZion Up Close with the 'Seed of Chucky' Stars", Storyboard to Final Feature Comparison. Includes Unrated and Rated R Theatrical Versions, Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), French and Spanish, Unrated Version Digital Copy of "Curse of Chucky" and UltraViolet Copy Subject to Expiration. Go to NBCUCodes.com for details, "Playing with Dolls: The Making of 'Curse of Chucky'", Feature Commentary with Director Don Mancini, Puppeteer Tony Gardner and Star Fiona Dourif (Both Versions), "Living Doll: Bringing Chucky to Life", "Voodoo Doll: The Chucky Legacy", Storyboard Comparisons.

Megan C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
All of the Chucky movies are funnier than scary honestly. Especially the new one. But I remember the first time I watched it I was 6 I had a nightmare that my dora pillow was basically chucky and suffocated me, I've had nightmares ever since lol.
nephthys p.
Ok this movie in the 80s made me put my life sized doll in the hallway at night but one of my favorite horror movies in that error. The first one is good but the second one is better
Val V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie is a classic horror flick. a doll coming to life to kill people, the concept is haunting and now has been over played (go figure). one good thing leads to sequels which lets face it the second one was good the third was stupid the bride of chucky was also good and the seed of chucky was dumb along with the curse of chucky being dumb as well. yet i own all of them because i like chucky as a whole. he is a notorious household name for 80s and 90s kids. i recommend everyone to watch the original chucky.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I liked this movie I remember the first time I saw it I was like 7 and I was watching it in my grandma’s house and it was night. My mom came and we were gonna go to our house... we always go walking because it was in Mexico and it was a pueblito so almost no one used a car unless they were going to other place. I was so scare because it was 8:00 pm and there are many dogs there. I almost cryied but I made it to my house!!:))
Shane S.
Bentonville , AR
My fiancé and I watched this last night. We loved the move and plan on watching the other ones too! This was a classic Halloween movie for us. If you haven't seen this before you must watch it as soon as possible!
Stephanie T.
This is one of my favorite childhood horror movies. The lines between scary and funny are a blurred and it definitely makes for good entertainment. I never looked at antique dolls the same way ever again.
Ana R.
Santa Ana, CA
Because of this movie I just couldn't fall sleep with any dolls next to me when I was 8. I was petrified of seeing chucky, yet I couldn't helped but to keep watching the entire movie. Even though now I'm 20 years old, I can't stand big dolls that have eyes that can open and close it's just frightening.
Chrystal D.
Atlanta, GA
This one of my favorite movies of all time when I was younger but not very scary I laughed more than anything but still a creepy doll after makes you wonder
Gina S.
I only watched this movie once. I was so scared of this movie when it first came out. I hated dolls in a room with me due to this movie.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love to watch scary movies around halloween & this Is great highly recommend if you like or love scary movies. Highly recommend.