Childs Farm baby bedtime suitcase

by childs farm

Childs Farm has taken new born gifting to another level and sprinkled their magic and charm on this delightful NEW suitcase of baby essentials.Whether you’re looking for the perfect baby shower gift or want to congratulate a new mum, our baby bath and bedtime case provides the perfect introduction

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Childs Farm baby bedtime suitcase!
Jen A.
Preston, Lancashire
Childs Farm baby bedtime suitcase uploaded by Jen A.
I loved this! Especially considering it contains full sized products too! As someone who hadn't tried them out before, it was definitely handy to have a choice before going to get the individual ones. This made a fantastic little play toy too with the suitcase for my toddler afterwards.
Lisa B.
Redhill , Surrey
I use all child farm products find them amazing even the adults ones and not to expensive

Looking for your answer?