Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension uploaded by Leslie V.Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension uploaded by Gina P.Children's Tylenol Oral Suspension uploaded by Paige F.
12 colors available

BY TYLENOL #43 in Pain Relief

Children's Tylenol® acetaminophen pain reliever is alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen free. This fun grape flavor is formulated for ages 2-11. Children's Tylenol® acetaminophen pain reliever Alcohol, aspirin and ibuprofen free Grape flavor For ages 2-11 3.38 fl oz 80 mg acetaminophen per 1/2 teaspoon see more...

Angela S.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
So great to have on hand for when your little one doesn't feel good with fever and teething issues. My little baby has been teething and this was a lifesaver last night. He was so cranky and in pain and couldn't nap all day. We gave him one dose of this at the end of the night and in about 15 minutes he was able to get the sleep he needed.
Megan R.
Megan R.
School germs have gotten the best of our first timer. Knew it would happen, but never expected all the fevers. Thanks to tylenol, it has really helped my little girls fever fade. It also helped her headache vanish. We've tried other products that were all natural, but never saw consistent results. With this, the results are consistent.
Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
My baby loves the grape flavor and this stuff really works! I had to ask my doctor to find out how much she should have. When my baby had a fever or was really upset by her first tooth I gave her this tylenol and even just tasting it calmed her down.
Geovanna P.
Geovanna P.
Simi Valley, CA
This works great for relieving pain due to teething. I also gave it to my baby when he's had a fever and it's been effective you just have to be careful with children who are under 2 yrs it's best to talk with your doctor.
Lina M.
Lina M.
Kearny, NJ
This is another product I always have at home specially because my kids are still fairly small. I use this for when they have fevers it pains. I do find it that is slower acting however I also know Tylenol is recommended for little ones specially because it's gentler on the liver. You can find it at any drug store, not expensive and it also comes in a variety of flavors.
Forbes F.
Forbes F.
Marrero
The is all I will give my children if they have any pain. I don't TV it to them for fever as I believe fever should only be broken naturally but its the body's way for fighting off infection. My son fell earlier yesterday And scraped his knee and he was saying it hurt when it started to bruise and hour after taking this he said it was only a minor pain.
Bella A.
Bella A.
I know I know, I am pretty old and still using Children's medication I get it. But this is actually pretty great. I am not the tallest girl ever (shorter than 5'2) and I don't weigh over 110 pounds which means I am practically a kid. This is really gentle yet effective, and it tastes pretty good (especially cherry). I recommend!
Julia M.
Julia M.
Angier, NC
I have 2 young kids and wouldnt use anything but Tyenol! Its almost instant relief for things like teething or a bad cold. For me, its a godsend. Fyi to all the other moms out there, the "toddler" version haa exactly the same mg as the "baby" but a whole heck of a lot cheaper and bigger! Literally, the same product, just different marketing.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Simi Valley, CA
I use this for my son and it works good when he has a fever or in pain. The price is good and it tends to last a long time. He isn't a fan of the flavors but that is with all medicine with him. Otherwise I think it is a great product and one I have been using for many many years with my family and will continue to do so.
Lori Y.
Lori Y.
Lumberton, NC
Children's Tylenol has been a life savior for my infant after receiving his shots. His legs would knot up & he would run a fever. He is always on the go, so the Tylenol lets me know he has some relief while he may not be feeling his best. Plus it's nice to be able to do a smaller dosage & not have to by infant Tylenol