Children's Tylenol Fever Reducer & Pain Reliever, Fruit Flavor, Ages 2-11 - 60 Chewable Tablets

BY TYLENOL

Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
My daughter usually get sick around fall or winter. I rely on this to help her fever decrease. The only down fall is the sugary taste to it. She likes it too much and complained of an ache all the time. I finally switch to the chewable tabs and those seem to keep her from running back everyday with an ache. She only asks when she really needs it. Thank gosh!
Brooke M.
Portland , OR
When my niece had a fever, we reduced it using tylenol. The chewable tablets made it easy medicine for her to take and the flavors did not gross her out. She didn't even know she was taking medicine! The price is reasonable for the product and benefits.
Damian F.
I’ve used children’s Tylenol to help with my aches and pains for practically my whole life. The flavor is good, it’s extremely easy to chew and it gets to work fast! One to two tablets and I’m pain free within 15 minutes.
Katie M.
These are great to keep with you in your purse for your kids when they have any pain whatsoever. These are easy chewable tablets that taste good and my kids love them! This is much easier to take with you then liquid
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
When other medications can't kick my daughter's fever this is what we use. The taste isn't bad and she can keep it down. And it works great! I know 30 minutes or less she will be feeling much better!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
My love the flavor. It makes take medicine better when it's a flavor they like. I buy from Walmart and I love when there is coupons for it. The price is good. I buy chewables in bubble gum flavor.
Angelica G.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my one and only when it comes to giving some pain or fever reliever to my daughters. It has an ok flavor, they don't struggle to much when taking it. It relives the pain and fever quick
Kera N.
Hurricane, WV
Great for kids with light pain management. Headaches, muscle aches, and boo boos. My kids love the taste and this is the only brand I truly trust with my children. Highly recommend and great price.
Danielle V.
Good product for growing pains. Not too pricey . Only about 6 dollars. I rather use the liquid but I did want to try something new when I purchased this, I find it affective. It seems to take about 20 minutes before it kicks in for my daughters. Overall I am satisfied.
yolanda c.
Chewables is the way to go. My DD gave me such a hard time when it came to administering meds. This product is a lifesaver. Makes it so easy to gives meds to my daughter now. She loves the taste and I no longer have to force her into taking meds.