Children's Tylenol Fever Reducer & Pain Reliever, Fruit Flavor, Ages 2-11 - 60 Chewable Tablets

BY TYLENOL

Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
When my niece had a fever, we reduced it using tylenol. The chewable tablets made it easy medicine for her to take and the flavors did not gross her out. She didn't even know she was taking medicine! The price is reasonable for the product and benefits.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
Good product for growing pains. Not too pricey . Only about 6 dollars. I rather use the liquid but I did want to try something new when I purchased this, I find it affective. It seems to take about 20 minutes before it kicks in for my daughters. Overall I am satisfied.
yolanda c.
yolanda c.
Chewables is the way to go. My DD gave me such a hard time when it came to administering meds. This product is a lifesaver. Makes it so easy to gives meds to my daughter now. She loves the taste and I no longer have to force her into taking meds.
Malissa H.
Malissa H.
Kansas City, MO
Children's Tylenol has got us through, teething, random fevers, ear aches, and much more it's fast acting and has my kids acting like kids again in no time. Tylenol fights the fevers and pains quickly and safely and all at a reasonable price.
Damian F.
Damian F.
I’ve used children’s Tylenol to help with my aches and pains for practically my whole life. The flavor is good, it’s extremely easy to chew and it gets to work fast! One to two tablets and I’m pain free within 15 minutes.
Katie M.
Katie M.
These are great to keep with you in your purse for your kids when they have any pain whatsoever. These are easy chewable tablets that taste good and my kids love them! This is much easier to take with you then liquid
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Berwick
I trust Tylenol. It's the only thing I can take while nursing. It's what I give my children when they have a fever. It brings it down quickly and keeps it away! I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet.
Caitlyn O.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren twp, MI
I have an infant and whenever she is teething Tylenol is my go to. It works fast and gives her relief from the pain. She doesn't mind the taste either of the childrens selection which makes it easy to give her!
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
When other medications can't kick my daughter's fever this is what we use. The taste isn't bad and she can keep it down. And it works great! I know 30 minutes or less she will be feeling much better!
Chandra W.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
My love the flavor. It makes take medicine better when it's a flavor they like. I buy from Walmart and I love when there is coupons for it. The price is good. I buy chewables in bubble gum flavor.