Children's Tylenol Fever Reducer & Pain Reliever, Fruit Flavor, Ages 2-11 - 60 Chewable Tablets

BY TYLENOL

yolanda c.
yolanda c.
Chewables is the way to go. My DD gave me such a hard time when it came to administering meds. This product is a lifesaver. Makes it so easy to gives meds to my daughter now. She loves the taste and I no longer have to force her into taking meds.
kara w.
kara w.
Denton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
My son is cutting teeth won't take the liquid medicine anymore so I finally decided to try these. He takes them no problem! Such a relief.
Rosie D.
Rosie D.
Houston
This is my go to medicine after my son has his shots to avoid him getting a fever due to his shots, will continue to use this as he grows.
Darla W.
Darla W.
Pflugerville, TX
I always keep this in my cabinet! This is perfect for whenever my kids get sick with a fever or sure throat. And it works really well!
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
My tot is picky about texture. But she really enjoys these. They seem to work. I know they reduce her fever so even if they don't reduce pain the reduced fever brings rest and comfort.
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Great for kids or stubborn teens who "can't take pills" they work just as well.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
This is my go to when I am sick. I never have to wait long for it to kick in
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great for my 6yr old who hates taking liquid medicine. These are so much easier for her to take!
Zulay V.
Zulay V.
Philadelphia, PA
Great for kids that don't like drinking the liquid version. Always took alway the fevers that my nephew has had in the past. Top go to medicine for the children in my family.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Gloucester , ON
Always have a bottle of these on hand for my 4 year old daughter. She finds the taste to be better than the store brand so I don't mind spending the extra money if I know she will take them. Fever reducers are a staple for any parent.