BY TYLENOL

Children's Tylenol - 4 oz. - 2 pk. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jess R.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
A rule of thumb that I follow is this: if it's safe for pregnancy and newborns it's safe to have in the house. The other night my four month old woke up and was on fire, her head, her palms, her whole body. I pulled out our infant Tylenol and in less than 20 minutes her temp had dropped. This product is definitely something we'll always have on hand in our house.
Champagne O.
Bismarck, AR
Being pregnant you can't take anything really but Tylenol and the kids Tylenol if the best kind I just scored it and it tastes good I don't have to swallow a pill and it works sometimes I think it works better than adult medicine that's crazy this is a good product you should use it it definitely helps with headaches and body aches
Becky S.
Milton , WA
I have 3 kids, so Children’s Tylenol is a must have in my house. Tylenol is great for sickness, such as the flu and for headaches, and aches and pains that may arise. Children’s Tylenol has good flavor options for kids, and easy to follow dosage directions. Tylenol is great quality OTC medicine and one of the very few I trust!
Megha P.
Highly recommended product for Childrens who suffer from fevers due to illnesses. Doctors and pharmacists highly recommend these products for over the counter treatments for children who suffer from fevers. But make sure to always consult your pharmacist or physician to make sure it’s safe for your child
Becky P.
Great flavor, reasonably priced! This is one of those things that's just handy to have around in the medicine cabinet. It's a great choice for sick kids. It works well at reducing fevers. My daughter prefers the grape flavor over cherry. You won't have to force your kids to take it because of the taste.
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Use this on my toddler whenever he has fever..it works like a charm in 1hr, reducing his fever so he is less cranky..the medicine effects lasts a few hours on him (around 4hrs) before fever starts back up again so I feed again, which is normal cause the box says to feed the medicine every 4-6hrs..
Pkei Y.
White Bear Lk, MN
This is the best thing I've ever purchased for my son. It's safe and works great! It takes about 15-20 min to kick in but the taste of it doesn't bother my son at all.
Nay S.
Smithfield, NC
If you are a parent please buy this one please don’t buy the cheap ones I feel like for your kids you should have the good thing The things that actually work for them and that is healthy every time if my kids get sick this is the medicine we buy it’s usually we have it Definitely would recommend this for a parent
Tamara M.
greenwood
As a mamma, I’m always making sure I’m stocked for the next fever or “boo-boo” as littles call them. Tylenol is a wonderful product and I never have trouble getting my kids to take it when they are sick. My son comments when he has to take it about it tasting yummy!
Angela V.
Springfield, MO
I could not have survived twin babies without Tylenol drops. I think babies experience more aches and pains than we will ever know – teething, growing, etc. Of course you don’t want to overuse, but when needed it really seems to do the trick. And the taste is great