Children's Teething Gel, 0.33 oz, Hylands (Hyland's) uploaded by Shelby B.

BY HYLAND'S

Calms Pain And Irritability&Nbsp;Due To Teething. 100% Natural Contains Chamomile Free Of Artificial Flavors And Parabens Homeopathic Recommended By Trusted Pediatrician Dr. Jim Sears Active Ingredients: &Nbsp;Calcarea Phosphorica 12X Hpus (Supports Dentition), Chamomilla 6X Hpus (Irritability, Restlessness), Coffea Cruda 6X Hpus (Wakefulness, Dieresis), Belladonna 6X Hpus Alkaloids 0.0003% (Redness And Inflammation, Pain) Questions? 1-800-624-9659 see more...

Sara F.
Bakersfield , CA
My husband complains every time he sees the word homeopathic..but I love this product, it does what it's supposed to do and it's natural and affordable! I use it every time my lo is teething. I would definitely recommend it to everybody who has a little baby!
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Wellness Guru Expert
I chose this teething gel since its natural and doesn't contain benzocaine. It's easy to apply and within minutes I could tell my son was feeling relief. I got it for 7.99 at Walgreen which I found to be a fair price.
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
I love this stuff. It helped a lot with my little one and get her gums numb for a little while. Unfortunately you can't just keep applying it and it doesn't last that long but it gives them a moment of relief.
Crystal S.
Does anyone else think this product is extremely runny? I have a hard time Keeping it on my finger to put it on my littles gums