HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthSudafed
Children’s PE Cough + Cold, Grape Liquid

Children’s SUDAFED PE® Cough + Cold, Grape Liquid

by Sudafed

Help relieve your child’s cough and nasal congestion with a grape liquid. Non-drowsy formula Alcoholand sugar-free Available in a 4 fl. oz. bottle (118 mL)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children’s SUDAFED PE® Cough + Cold, Grape Liquid!
Krista D.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to when my kids are under the weather like today! I also prefer this brand for adults when I’m not feeling so hot either. Seems to work faster than competitors and I typically find for a good and reasonable price.
alex B.
I am no longer a child but I still use this because I get very drowsey with almost all medication, so this non drowsey med is a good fit for me !(:
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have to use this all the time for one of my boys that has chronic allergies and sinus issues. I like this brand because, not only does it taste good but, it doesn't make him drowsy like some other non-drowsy medications, so I can five him a dose before school and rest assured that it's not affecting his performance in class.
Kristi C.
This is my go to medicine when my 6 year old daughter gets sick, has a fever, or any aches or pains. Works wonderfully!!!
Holly B.
We use this one alot when our kids get sick. It is not expensive, good flavor the kids like and it works well for their coughs and stuffy heads.
Hattie M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This product did seem to work effectively for my little one in clearing up her cough. She did not complain about the flavor and took it easily. This was our first time purchasing Sudafed brand. We may repurchase in the future. I typically like to buy my daughter's medicine dye free when I can.
Jordan T.
Shelbyville
Really helped my little one sleep through the night! The only downfall is that it apparently tastes horrible. But hey, its medicine. My little one got alot of relief after using this.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Children’s SUDAFED PE® Cough + Cold, Grape Liquid uploaded by Wilka B.
One of my best choices for cold and cough for y children, its very effective taste really good.
Michele L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my go to for my son when his allergies have him super congested. Works every time. The only down side is it tastes horrible.
Michele G.
Stone Mtn, GA
For children's stuffy noses you really can't find anything over the counter that is better. The taste is just OK, but my kids will still take it. It's alcohol & sugar free - a nice bonus! Doseage suggestion is every 4 hours. Stock up for cold season!

Looking for your answer?