Children's Sudafed PE Cold & Cough Non-Drowsy Grape uploaded by Wilka B.Children's Sudafed PE Cold & Cough Non-Drowsy Grape uploaded by Kristi C.

BY SUDAFED

Children's Sudafed PE® Non-Drowsy Grape Flavor Cold & Cough Liquid.
Sinus pressure & stuffy nose.
Phenylephrine HCl.
Cough.
Dextromethorphan HBr.
Alcohol & sugar free. see more...

Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have to use this all the time for one of my boys that has chronic allergies and sinus issues. I like this brand because, not only does it taste good but, it doesn't make him drowsy like some other non-drowsy medications, so I can five him a dose before school and rest assured that it's not affecting his performance in class.
Michele G.
Stone Mtn, GA
For children's stuffy noses you really can't find anything over the counter that is better. The taste is just OK, but my kids will still take it. It's alcohol & sugar free - a nice bonus! Doseage suggestion is every 4 hours. Stock up for cold season!
alex b.
I am no longer a child but I still use this because I get very drowsey with almost all medication, so this non drowsey med is a good fit for me !(:
Michele L.
This is my go to for my son when his allergies have him super congested. Works every time. The only down side is it tastes horrible.
Kristi C.
This is my go to medicine when my 6 year old daughter gets sick, has a fever, or any aches or pains. Works wonderfully!!!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This is my go to medicine when my son gets sick, has a fever, or any aches or pains. Works wonderfully
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my best choices for cold and cough for y children, its very effective taste really good.