Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM

When a cough is keeping the kids and the whole house awake, turn to Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM*. It relieves cough for up to 8 hours to help kids rest.

RELIEVES:

Cough, up to 8 hours

Runny Nose

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children’s Robitussin® Nighttime Cough Long-Acting DM!
canton ga
This was taken on desperate measures. My 7 year old had a lingering cough literally the whole winter season and she needed something to calm her cough so she could rest. This did help but she was very stubborn and would not take again. I believe this is a good product for the right child.
My babies actually loved to take this medicine when they became ill. They would literally go to our medicine cabinet and point so i can get it for them. Apart from the taste, it would help soothe and calm them and they would feel much more better
Parkersburg
This product helped my girl like instantly. This was my first time using and I will definitely go back. No improving this product is great and will get the cold right there. It did more than meet my expectations and I will purchase again
Yuma, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Really helped calm my babies cough and prevent a runny nose. Really helped her to sleep which can be a problem when she is sick. By her sleeping better and for a longer time frame it helped her recover much quicker.
Beaufort, SC
So happy I found this! My little one got a cough and cold and was sleeping horrible! He would be ok during the day but at night the cough would be constant. I decided to try something over the counter before seeing his doctor. And i'm so glad I bought this over anything else. I gave this to him right before bedtime and he slept through the whole night with no coughing! And he wasn't groggy in the morning, I think it just allowed his body to stay asleep and not wake up from coughing. I recommend this to everyone. I will buy anything else when my little one has a cough!
Nampa, ID
This is the only medicine I can get my children to take. This is very important for a parent that has to talk the children into taking medicine. This product was fast acting and a must have in our home.
Malvern
I have always been a fan of Robitussin and will continue to be for a long time! They never cease to amaze me with their products! This children's formula is long lasting and honestly WORKS!
Laconia , NH
I like the stuff because it works better than all the other brands and I can tell my daughter gets comfort after she takes this. She loves the taste of it so it’s not hard to give it to her.
Folsom
This product really helps. I give my child a bath before bed than some of this and i have a silent night. Usually the congestion gets bad at night and all i hear is coughing its horrible. This product definitely relieves and opens my sons chest at night
Westlake Vlg, CA
Does what we need it to. Sick kids are no fun. This helps. It is strong though so I have to be careful and match the symptoms with what meds to give. This as always come through for us.