Children’s Robitussin® Cough and Cold Long-Acting

by Robitussin

For long-lasting relief, turn to Children’s Robitussin® Cough and Cold Long-Acting* to control and relieve your child’s frequent cough for up to 8 hours.

RELIEVES:

Cough, up to 8 hours

Runny Nose

Sneezing

Itchy/ Watery Eyes

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children’s Robitussin® Cough and Cold Long-Acting!
How would you rate this product?
Grand Prairie, TX
i just bought this for my son and it calm his cough I felt bad I should of had tryed it along time ago.its hard to find a good med to stop them to actually stop coughing. and I may say i was one happy mommy and he even said mommy am not sick no more. because his cough had stop. at lease for tonight but he will be able to rest and eventually will go away. . i would recomend it was 12$ at Walgreens.
Youngstown, OH
I buy Robitussin for my children because it is fast-acting and helps them get better faster. I hate seeing my little ones sick, so I try to do the very best I can do for them, and Robitussin is exactly that. I recommend for other parents to use this for their children because it really does help and cut down the cold and cough time in half.
Ripley, TN
It only half way worked for my kids but that does not mean that it could not work for your child. They liked the flavor and it did help with their coughs but that was it. I was a first time buyer and will not be repurchasing.
Portales, NM
This medicine is great for our kids. It lasts and lasts so you don’t have to keep administering medicine to them. It soothes their cough and helps their stuffy nose. It definitely provides relief when they have a cold
It's hard to tell if this was less effective than the others I've tried or if the severity of my child's cough was the difference in experience. It did make an impact but he still had the cough longer than he normally seemed to. Sometimes it really just depends on the weather I guess.
Oklahoma City
This product did seem to last longer than others so it was very effective and I enjoy giving my little ones less medication a day. It met my expectations and I would probably buy it again.
Granville, OH
This is a decent product, I feel that you have to take it for a extended period of time to actually knock your cold or cough out especially with children. My children always complain about the taste of coarse, and as far as price goes I would say it is a decent price for cough and cold medicine
Columbus, Ohio
My 12 year old is old enough to take adult cold medicine but she refuses it because of the flavor so we still stick to our trusty Robitussin!  It works amazingly at keeping her symptoms at bay so she can sleep at night which gets her on the road to recovery faster!
With 5 kids and coughs spreading rapidly from one to another, one less worry is not having to give cough syrup again and again and keep track of which kid got it when.  12 hours means you can line them up and give them all at once - not a minor advantage.  And it works well - recommended.
Orlando, FL
I used to buy other brands until I found this one was the one that works best for my kids. It works fast fighting the cold. It only takes 3 to 4 dosis for them to feel like new again.