Children's Pepto Calcium Carbonate Antacid uploaded by olivia h.

BY PEPTO-BISMOL #42 in Antacids

• What age group is this for? Had a granddaughter staying with me an...7 Answers
  • Does this help with consipation?3 Answers
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Bristow , VA
A great medicine to keep In your stash ! I took this along with me when we went out of the country for vacation and I'm so glad I took it . My son at the time was 2 and got an upset them and I gave him a tablet to chew and he had no problem with the flavor he thought it was candy which is a huge plus for me . He felt much better after the tablet . I make sure to always have some in my home .
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Burke, VA
This product works really well for my kids and is gentle on them. They live the bubble gum taste and it takes care of their upset stomach quickly. We always keep some on hand and have been using it for years. It is safe to use on my two year old and my 6 year olds.
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I do not have any problem getting my child to eat there if she is having stomach issues. She loves the flavor. Fortunately, we do not have to use it often, but when we do, it is effective and a good value for the money. I am satisfied overall with this product.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I have to hide these from my kids they taste so good! I have never had a hard time getting my kids to take it and in a pinch I've used these myself,they work great,taste good and are pretty good in price as well. I definitely recommend them.
Denisha H.
Denisha H.
This medicine works wonders on my childrens tummy aches , and it is tasty too . whenever they eat something that upsets their stomachs they never hesitate to ask for it . I would recommend this to any paren't .
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Upper Darby, PA
My daughter asks for this by name when her stomach is feeling icky. She likes the taste and loves that it's pink. Great for quick relief of indigestion
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
Works great! Gets the job done, literally ūüėĀ it's affordable and the taste isn't too bad . I haven't heard of kids complain too much of it
Adali P.
Adali P.
This works wonder my child felt better in a matter minutes and for some reason maybe just him it increased his appetite which we needed.
Jess P.
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
Although this is for children I buy this for myself and my husband. Taste so much better then he regular and does the same thing.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
As an adult, I still take the kids version of these because of the after taste. Plus I keep them in my first aid kit when I'm out with the kids. They do crumble if not stored properly, but they are easy to consume. The packaging requires an adult to open and administer the proper amount. There is not a huge chalky after taste and they start to work within 10 minutes. Helps immensely with upset stomachs, irritable stomach, diarrhea, and constipation. Make sure you take these with water (a lot of it) and continue to stay hydrated and eat bland food (crackers, bread) before / after taking. Purchased for under $6 at my local drug store and continue to repurchase them once they expire! Great product!
Pauline B.
Pauline B.
What age group is this for? Had a granddaughter staying with me and she was vomiting, and I didn't know what I could give her for nausea.
Alicyn N.
Alicyn N.
Does this help with consipation?