Children's Mucinex Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid

by Mucinex

Ages 6+Made in EnglandThis product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use. If needed, repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products. Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor (mL = milliliter): children 6 to under 12 years of age: 10 mL in dosing cup provided every 4 hours; do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period. Children under 6 years of age: do not use. Do not refrigerate. Store between at 68-77°F (20-25°C).©Reckitt Benckiser

ingredients: Active Ingredients: In each 10mL: Acetaminophen (325mg), Diphenhydramine HCl (12.5mg), Phenylephrine HCl (5mg). Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Red 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Sucralose, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate (May Contain this Ingredient), Xanthan Gum.

For headache, sore throat & sneezing; For minor aches & pains; Relieves symptoms of common cold & flu

What is safe for a 4 year old?
I usually don't have much luck with multi-symptom medicines for my daughter, before buying, how many people recommend this? Has anybody tried it? How well did it work for you?
Start your review of Children's Mucinex Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Lafayette, La
Children's Mucinex Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid uploaded by Brandi M.
The best children's medicine on the market but it does taste horrible. I have my kids chase it with grape juice. I have even mixed it in a little juice for my daughter to help with the taste. Children's Mucinex Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid
Ocala, FL
My son took this and absolutely loved the flavor. I didn't have to pin him down to get him to take the medicine. In fact he begged for more (obviously I gave what was instructed). He slept through the night like a baby and I didn't hear a cough out of his room again.
Des Moines, IA
Children's Mucinex Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid uploaded by Tina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Overall, I like using this brand when it comes to cold medicine for myself but it’s okay product for my child. My child absolutely hates the taste of this product, so I have to give them a small amount at a time to make them take it. This product doesn’t really make my child drowsy at night when they’re not feeling well but it could also be because they’re not take the correct dosage all at once. This product doesn’t work right away, I do say it took about a week for my child to completely get rid of their cough. I do like this brands regular over the counter medicine for adults but for my child, not so much. Maybe next time I will try their mini melt medicine.
Sometimes when my oldest has a really bad cold she tends to have a bad cough along with it which causes her to not fall asleep easily and if that is the case I run straight to giving her this! Helps her feel better and gets her the rest she needs! This momma is happy with the results
Decatur, IN
Mucinex night time is a life saver when you have sick children. When mine are sick, no one gets sleep st night. But mucinex helps relieve so much of the pain and congestion, and actually helps them sleep! It's a game changer in our house!
Lake City , TN
My daughters seasonal allergies get pretty bad in the spring. This is my go to for the worst days. Its decently priced and she always wakes up feeling better the next morning!
Lodi, CA
I just purchased this today! My daughter just can't kick this cold, but when I got this, she started feeling a lot better and started feeling more like normal! Non of the other meds really works, but this one seems to be doing the job!!
This stuff works great. Better than the cheaper brands. It helped my sick nephew that had been battling a cold for a week get better within a day. I had to repurchase it for when my son got sick. It helped wonders with him too!
So good. My child loves this. It’s affordable. I recommend this to anyone. I would buy again for sure. If my kids are happy I’m happy. Amazing amazing amazing. Nothing bad about this product. Works great. Will tell everyone about this product.
This is a good product and has helped me during the night with my baby. It help him with the nouse and throat mucouse and makes him feel better.