Childrens Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid Very Berry

Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Flavor Liquid.
New value size!
Expectorant.
Cough suppressant.
Nasal decongestant.
Guaifenesin 100 mg.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg.
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg.
Stuffy nose.
Cough.
Chest congestion.
Breaks up mucus.
6.8 fl oz (201 ml).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Childrens Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid Very Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Centerville, Ohio
I think overall the product worked well for my child and helped to relieve his symptoms. I do feel it was a little pricey. While it worked to my expectations, I think what could improve this product more would be the flavoring being better so the child will better take it. It’s always a fight with my son to take this medicine because he says the flavor is yucky. I have tried mixing with with other things to get him to take it and it’s still a struggle as the flavor is strong and is hard to cover up the bad taste. I will still recommend this product and use it again.
Santa Maria, CA
I’m super impressed with this product. Picked this up when both of my kids got a rather nasty cold while we were on vacation. They couldn’t breathe and was coughing so much they couldn’t sleep. We gave them this and they found much needed relief. They said they liked the taste. Which is good for meds being given to kids, since it’s a nightmare to give them something that tastes bad.
Saraland, AL
This has always worked quickly for my family. There are cheaper or store brands but they do not alleviate the problems quickly enough, especially for a child. It is affordable and not very much higher than what you would pay for store brand. I will be keeping Mucinex on the list for my family in the future for myself and now, the kiddos.
Fresno, CA
It does what it says it does. We all use Mucinex when we get sick with cold/congestion. It loosens everything up and makes coughing productive and in doing so shortens the amount of time you are sick speaking from experience. Our kids benefit for sure from using this especially during cold season.
I think out of all the medicines I had to use on my daughter, this one worked the best of all. It didn't completely take away the cough though... I was advised by the ER doctor to stop giving any cough medicines though because we suspected something beyond a cold. But it did help some!
Breaux Bridge, LA
Mucinex works wonders for cough, congestion, etc. I use this medicine frequently on my son. He loves the very berry flavor, so it's not a fight to make him take it either which equals bonus points in my book! I would definitely recommend! I've been very satisfied every time I have used it.
California
My kids love love this medication. They call it candy because it is so sweet and yummy. It is very affordable. I reccomend this medication because it is yummy and very effective. I am not disappointed in the flavor too. It is actually yummy not like most medications that don't take good.
Clarksville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Childrens Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid Very Berry uploaded by Kimberly M.
This has been a tremendous help in relieving congestion from them common colds that can lead to other bronchial infections. This brings on rather quick relief with continued use according to dosage. I recommend giving in the day as it does help to break up mucous and can trigger cough.
Flowery Br, GA
Works great for my kids. During the colder months, we use this a lot. My oldest struggles with colds and congestion a lot. This really helps out. This is one of the more expensive products but I would so much rather pay that price because I know it works. I will definitely buy again
Detroit , MI
I gave this three stores now because it’s not effective but because honestly my children just like the taste a lot I struggle giving it to them I wish the taste was a little bit sweeter but it is very effective in when it means getting the job done I would recommend it