BY MUCINEX

Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Flavor Liquid.
New value size!
Expectorant.
Cough suppressant.
Nasal decongestant.
Guaifenesin 100 mg.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg.
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg.
Stuffy nose.
Cough.
Chest congestion.
Breaks up mucus.
6.8 fl oz (201 ml). see more...

miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Children's mucinex has been a blessing in our house this winter! When my oldest comes home from school the next day her two younger sister and myself are sick as well . This helped the day I picked it up . The bottle is a great value size which I really liked because when your buying the same medicine for three kids and they have to each take 5ml every four hours , you go through the bottle fairly quickly . This is a great size and I wish more brands would do the value size bottle or a two pack . I bought very berry flavor and my kids tolerate it and don't make a face and push it right away like usual, they drank this and were on their way . It helped with the coughing and congestion . These past few nights of getting them to bed has been pretty quiet without the coughing and sneezing, I will buy again . And maybe stock up for the future !!
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this Jesus juice when my child is sick. I was sick for over a week till my child got sick and I used it as directed and she was only sick 4 days. This stuff works wonders. Priced great and would definitely recommend.
Bailey F.
Reedley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We use this stuff a lot in our house. Our air quality is horrible, and my son get so overwhelmed with congestion and mucous. We keep a bottle at our house and at grandmas, just in case. It makes quite a difference. It really breaks up that mucous and helps him breathe and sleep better. Poor baby. I wish we didn't have that problem, but im so glad we've found something that works so well for him.
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This medicine was recommended from our Pedi for our son who gets nasty coughs when he is sick. This is the only "cough medicine" I feel safe about giving him (he is 5) since the new regulations when into place regarding kids and cough meds. Works great and the taste is tolerable as well.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Children's Mucinex has kept my daughter from being in the hospital with Pneumonia. When she was about 4 I took her to the doctor and she had one spot of pneumonia on her lungs. Our Doctor asked what medicines I was currently giving her. Mucinex being one of them. The doctor praised me for being proactive and said that was most likely the only reason she wasn't sending us to the hospital that day. My daughter could have been so much worse but the Mucinex had started working wonderfully!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This works wonders. We've given my daughter two doses of this so far, and it seems to be working very well. She didn't seem to mind the taste and it immediately alleviated her coughing and has significantly reduced her stuffiness. She has slept much better with the reduction in her symptoms.
Rhonda M.
I received this product for free with the purpose to review it.My opinion is completely my own.It worked well for my son's cold.I could tell the difference in his symptoms after a couple of doses.It seemed to shorten the life of his cold.He did not mind the taste.I would recommend it and would probably buy it
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product works great at relieving cold symptoms fast but my 4 year old hated the taste and it was very hard to get her to take additional doses when she needed them. My oldest 3 kids had no issues with the taste of this medicine and like I said before works fast to relieve cold symptoms.
Dedra B.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this as a free sample for me to review. The product itself worked great for relieving cough and stuffy nose but the taste leaves something to be desired. She was reluctant to take another dose the following morning and I had to convince her to take it. Would be better if didn't have to fit with the kids to take it cause the taste is so horrible.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great you notice a difference in just a dose or two. The kids didn't like the favor, but it smelled good. Will definitely keep this on hand. I hope they come out with more flavors and/or longer hours for nightime use.