Childrens Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid Very Berry uploaded by Dalila L.Childrens Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid Very Berry uploaded by Harlow B.

BY MUCINEX

Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold Very Berry Flavor Liquid.
New value size!
Expectorant.
Cough suppressant.
Nasal decongestant.
Guaifenesin 100 mg.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg.
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg.
Stuffy nose.
Cough.
Chest congestion.
Breaks up mucus.
6.8 fl oz (201 ml). see more...

Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This works wonders. We've given my daughter two doses of this so far, and it seems to be working very well. She didn't seem to mind the taste and it immediately alleviated her coughing and has significantly reduced her stuffiness. She has slept much better with the reduction in her symptoms.
Lydia J.
Lydia J.
Davidson, NC
This medicine was recommended from our Pedi for our son who gets nasty coughs when he is sick. This is the only "cough medicine" I feel safe about giving him (he is 5) since the new regulations when into place regarding kids and cough meds. Works great and the taste is tolerable as well.
Cara B.
Cara B.
This has always worked well when our child gets sick. Our pediatrician recommended it to us. It seems to work well. Always helped our child's cough and congestion.
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Jackson, GA
Children's Mucinex has kept my daughter from being in the hospital with Pneumonia. When she was about 4 I took her to the doctor and she had one spot of pneumonia on her lungs. Our Doctor asked what medicines I was currently giving her. Mucinex being one of them. The doctor praised me for being proactive and said that was most likely the only reason she wasn't sending us to the hospital that day. My daughter could have been so much worse but the Mucinex had started working wonderfully!
Dalila L.
Dalila L.
Love this product!!! My daughter gets rashes with some medicine but not with Mucinex. When she gets sick this medicine works fast! I'm a fan for life!
Harlow B.
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Mucinex is the best for congestion. I'm so glad they have children's products. It lacks in the taste department but works well for cold symptom relief
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Great product. Works very well. I always have this on hand for my kids. The love the flavor.
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This medicine is a fast and effective way to get rid of cold. It's has a good flavor so it's not a hassle to get your child to take it.
Estela I.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
Works great you notice a difference in just a dose or two. The kids didn't like the favor, but it smelled good. Will definitely keep this on hand. I hope they come out with more flavors and/or longer hours for nightime use.
Rhonda M.
Rhonda M.
I received this product for free with the purpose to review it.My opinion is completely my own.It worked well for my son's cold.I could tell the difference in his symptoms after a couple of doses.It seemed to shorten the life of his cold.He did not mind the taste.I would recommend it and would probably buy it