Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever Liquid

by Mucinex

Playtime is over when a cold and a fever stop by Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever helps alleviate minor aches and pains, breaks up mucus, and unclogs a stuffy nose. Get your little one back to fun and games with Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children’s Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold & Fever Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Gilroy, CA
This always works amazing! When my son gets a cold with lots of mucus this works wonders for him! It helps soothe his throat and helps get rid of his mucus! The flavor isn’t really his favorite but he just washes it down with water! I would recommend it.
Zachary , LA
This overall is a great cough and cold medicine for your sick one that is little. It did not seem to make her drowsy but made her feel better. The Taste is a little rough but she takes it because she knows it'll help her feel better. I will purchase again.
Palmdale, CA
My kids didnt mind the flavor. It did help them throughout the day. It was very affordable under $11 at my local pharmacy. I would recommend for them to add a syringe to give the dose to the child it is easier. I would definitely purchase it again.
Justin, TX
My son had a cold recently where he was very congested and experienced terrible night time coughing. I found this worked great! It helped relieve his nighttime coughing and allowed for some rest. It also broke up the congestion and allowed him to be able to breathe out of his nose normally.
Phoenix
It kept her cough under control during night time . It help get rid of all the mucus she had build up . The flavor was good and she enjoyed taking it .
Albuquerque, NM
I use children's mucinex multi-symptom cold medicine during the day for my children, I haven't really had to try any other day time cold medicine
Canton, OH
I wish the ingredients were healthier but it got the job done in a time of need. It's decently priced. The kids didn't complain about the taste
Grand Jct, CO
This is by far the best medicine that has ever helped my.daughter get through a cold. It gave her some relief and me.
Toronto, ON
It’s Like regular cold medicine. My kids like the taste of this one. Usually they are fussy about medicine flavour so that’s a win for me. You can try and see because each kid is different. I generally prefer Tylenol.
Montreal, QC
I didn't find this to work as well as tylenol for my son.  It was also a tad bit more $ so I don't think I'll be buying them again.