Children's Mucinex Day & Night Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Berry Flavor Liquid

Find Cold, Cough And Allergy at Target.com! Children's Mucinex Day & Night Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Berry Flavor Liquid - 8 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Children's Mucinex Day & Night Multi-Symptom Cold Relief Berry Flavor Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Flowery Br, GA
Love mucinex. It works better than anything else for my boys. My oldest gets congested really easily and this helps him out so much. Plus he says it doesnt taste bad... which is good for me because that means he wont fight me on taking it . I would most certainly recommend this and I would most certainly purchase again.
Bentonville
This is another one of those products that we try and have on hand always for when something unexpectedly comes up in the middle of the night. (which it always seems to.). My kids don't mind the taste of these ones, and they seem to feel better afterwards, so win win for everyone!
Indianapolis, IN
This works amazing for the kids that has congestion and needs day and night meds. I think it works amazing. I think it should have a little better taste maybe it would be easier to get them to take it. It works fast and is effective. I will definitely purchase again
Albuquerque, NM
I use this medicine on my 11 yr old when he gets stuffed up, runny nose, ect. And I like it has a day and a night so when I give it to him before school he's not gonna be drowsy. When I give it to him at night it clears him up and sleeps like a baby.
Olympia
Ive tried a lot of different kids cold medicine and so far ive stuck with this one. Its hard to find a medicine that can help for multipurpose. I like that this medicine helps with coughing and congestion. I always get the 2 pack with day and night cause it helps them not cough as much at night.
Missouri
My kids were so sick and I wasn't sure what to get them so they could get better.  I went to the local CVS or Walgreens and saw this Mucinex daytime nighttime combo and thought it would hopefully work. This quickly started breaking up their mucus and they were doing much better from there.
Fresno, CA
We get these for our kids during the cold season and it does what it says and the night time one helps the kids sleep better than usual without when they are sick. It definitely our go to when they're congested
This product does the trick! It always seems to make my toddler feel better when he is sick. I would note though that the daytime one tastes awful and it is less well recieved than the nighttime one by my son.
Grand Prairie, TX
I didn't know they had this product for kids i though it was only made for adults I bought it for my twins and it worked. by the 2nd day they were throwing up all the mucus. and i was one happy mother.
Fairfield , CA
Works great  usually helps tackle my sons cold in just a couple days. He complains about the taste but still takes the medicine. It isn’t too expensive considering you get the daytime and the night time one, and the shelf life isn’t too bad for it either.