Children's Mucinex Chest Congestion Expectorant, Mini-Melts Bubble Gum

by Mucinex

Helps loosen phlegm

So I have used mini melts cough and found them at right aide and they work great, but have yet to see the mini melts congestion expectorant anyone know what store these ones are best found at? Would love to keep these on hand.
Can a toddler have this ?
Start your review of Children's Mucinex Chest Congestion Expectorant, Mini-Melts Bubble Gum!
How would you rate this product?
Hot Springs, AR
So incredible to have an alternative to liquid expectorants that typically do not taste good at all. My daughter takes these without a fight which is a big deal for me. Great to have on hand during cold season.
Owensboro , KY
My son gets a nasty cough every single year when the weather starts getting cooler. For the longest time he couldn’t take anything and then I found these. He thought the taste was good and I liked that it helped his cough. Win win.
Memphis, TN
My Little Mama loves this stuff during the colder months. It helps her sleep and isn't too "cold" Feeling so there's no discomfort. I would recommend it for the little ones.
levittown
Son said it tases better than a liquid medicine which made it more effective due to him actually taking the full dose(usually he’ll leave a fair amount in the cup of a liquid bc he’ll drink it so fast).
Bronx, NY
Mucinex is one medicine my daughter won't take in liquid form but I got a sample from my doctor of the mini melts in bubblegum and she loved them. They also helped to break up the mucus she had stuck in her chest and nose
Great idea but my kids hate flavors like bubble gum grape raspberry. So they refuse most medicine with flavors. Can’t they make u flavored medicine there not suppose to taste like candy...
Thought this product was going to cure my daughter's congestion which it did not Im not sur3 why or what could have made it be so disappointing. Sucks because this medicine was super expensive.
Travis AFB, CA
I can't rave enough about how amazing and convenient this is. My 4 year will not take liquid anything! I came across these and gave them a try will never go back. They fit right in My purse and i can take them with me anywhere. No mess and no fuss!
Mobile, AL
I have trouble taking pills (especially when I’m congested) and this product made it so that I don’t have to! The bubblegum flavor tastes good! I have very bad allergies, so I take this pretty often. It always works pretty soon after I take it.
Seguib, TX
This children's Mucinex has all the right things to help combat brutal chest congestion. It is safe for use on kids with anatomy issues such as heart defects it doesn't seem to taste bad according to the kids and it really does help! All Lucinda products are pretty good in my opinion.