Children's Motrin® Original Berry Flavor Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Oral Suspension for Ages 2 to 11 4 fl. oz. Box

BY MOTRIN

Uses: Temporarily: relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache and toothaches; reduces fever. see more...

Anna D.
Beaufort
I have 3 kids and anytime they have a fever or aren’t feeling well I give them Children’s Motrin Original Berry Flavor. This works much faster at bringing down fevers than other fever reducers. The kids love the taste and don’t complain about having to take it. Motrin is a great choice for adults and kids.
Nicole B.
I'm a big baby so I quite enjoy this flavor of liquid medication. It is also my go to for my children and they love it. This is a quality product that does the job well!
Hayley G.
Tuscumbia
This has always been my go to for my daughter because I have seen how great Motrin works for myself. Over the years I have repurchased a few times. I try to always have it on hand.
Selma R.
Oklahoma City
My baby girls have always used Motrin when it comes to pain , cold after getting her shots they love the flavor so I don’t struggle for them to drink it it works fast I definitely recommend it so affordable as well.
Rhiannon F.
I like to keep a bottle of Children's #Motrin liquid pain reliever around just in case a little someone has trouble swallowing tablets or is still to young to take a tablet or they are a being just plain picky and does not enjoy the taste of the tablet and wants the Berry flavor.
Jessica G.
Motrin is the only medicine my kids will ever take for any aches or fever, they say it tastes so good and would bot take any other
Shannon A.
Flintville, TN
This always worked for me as a child. I wouldn’t take anything else. The taste was the best. It’s affordable and easy to find.
Jenna S.
My son did not like the flavor of this medicine and refused to take it. I have tried serveral times but he never will take it.
Apryl C.
FL
I love the children's Motrin. It's the only pain reliever that works for my kids! Its the best!
Amanda L.
Livonia, MI
I’m extremely chemically sensitive and this is the only pain reliever I can take that doesn’t make me feel sick. It says for ages 2-11 but I’m 35 and it works just fine. The flavor is nice too! This is my go to when it comes to pain relief.