Children’s MOTRIN®, Dye-Free Berry

Help your kids bounce back by relieving their pain or fever with Children's MOTRIN®. For high fever, nothing works faster or lasts longer.

Active ingredient (in each 5 mL):
Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Purpose:
Pain reliever/fever reducer

*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients

Dye-Free Berry

Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose, xanthan gum

Anyone use this for their kids?
Is this better than Tylenol especially for teething?
Start your review of Children’s MOTRIN®, Dye-Free Berry!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Children’s MOTRIN®, Dye-Free Berry uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this when my toddler has a cold or fever! It works so fast and gets her feeling like her like her normal self! Her pediatrician suggested it and very thankful he did! It’s cheap and at any store that sells medicine!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
The children berry Motrin works so good for my son when he isn't feeling well or has a fever (we alternate with tylenol and ibuprofen). I like that this is dye free.
Adam R.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
We used this when my daughter was younger and not feeling well. She was usually better within a few hours. If she was not better in a few hours we took her to a doctor.
Yoshira R.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this stuff. It’s free of unnecessary dyes while still tasting great. All my kids take it without complaining. My toddlers actually try asking for more lol. And most importantly it’s great for pain management and reducing fevers. I prefer it over Tylenol
Stephanie T.
East Hampton, CT
Motrin has helped comfort my son during his frequent ear infections and any teething discomfort. It’s helped to bring down his fevers very quickly. This is a must have for all parents.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
I like that this Motrin is dye free and concentrated for faster pain and fever relief for my little ones.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
My little one recently turned six months old and because she is teething we needed something to give her some relief. Previously we had tried Tylenol, but it made her gag. This she doesn't seem to kind the taste of and she takes it no problem. I also like that it is dye free.
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
No one wants to deal with a teething baby or a sick child. But anyone who has a child knows that it happens. Motrin is a great pain reliever and fever reducer. When my kids are sick i always use motrin i feel that store brand just isnt the same. Be prepared make sure you have some in your medicine cabinet!
Samantha P.
Gardiner, ME
This works great on combating a fever in a little one ages 6 months and older. We have repurchased several times. When my little one has an ear infection I use this and rotate Tylenol.
Jennifer S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love Motrin when I know my little man has to see the doctor and he will be getting shots I give him some Motrin before we go so by the time they give him his shots the medicine is already kicking in and he does not have to wait or be in pain, and it works wonderful.