BY MOTRIN #4 in Children's Pain & Fever Relief

Help your kids bounce back by relieving their pain or fever with Children's MOTRIN®. For high fever, nothing works faster or lasts longer.

Active ingredient (in each 5 mL):
Ibuprofen 100 mg (NSAID)*

Purpose:
Pain reliever/fever reducer

*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug

Inactive Ingredients

Bubble Gum

Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, polysorbate 80, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose, xanthan gum

• Has anyone had their child appear to get "hyper" after ta...5 Answers
Children's MOTRIN®, Berry

Start your review of Children's MOTRIN®, Berry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
October K.
Children's motrin is the only fever reducer that works for my kids. For some tylenol never works with my kids to bring down their fever so I always make sure I have children's motrin in the house at all times. I like that it comes in different flavors for them in case they dont like one of the flavors. They got berry, grape, or bubblegum. I usually get the berry or bubblegum one for my kids. They also have a dye free motrin in case your kids are sensitive to dyes. Definitely recommend.
Stefanie N.
Emmett, ID
My little one had a fever, so I ran to the store. I called my mom and she said she only used Motrin when we had fevers. Lone behold, all of the Motrin was cleared off the shelf except this one flavor. I knew it was going to be "the good stuff." It totally did the trick too! Her fever broke and she was acting like her ol' self again 10 minutes later! This is probably my first choice medicine pick when my kids get sick.
Kaila J.
Fort Myers
This stuff is a medicine cabinet staple. I always have a bottle on hand because my daughter struggles with asthma. When she is having an attack, she tends to end up spiking a fever and this stuff is always a rescue. She loves the way it tastes and it has always broken her fever within an hour or two. The price is perfect and I will always recommend this to other moms.
Hailey D.
Cocoa, FL
The flavor of this Motrin isn’t bad and my daughter will take it with no fight or sour face. We always buy this brand of Motrin and use it when she’s teething or when she has a fever. We are repeat customers and will forever use this brand.
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
This Berry flavored Motrin is one of our go to for when our children are sick. It really does help with keeping fevers at bay and my kids don't mind the berry flavor compared to other flavors. I like the measuring cup that come with this product. It is marked well, easy to read and be confident you are giving your child the correct dosage.
MaKayla L.
Hyden, KY
This is the kids’ favorite. They love the taste, which is a plus! It definitely meets expectations with pain, fever, and just about anything else you would need it for. It does it’s job and works effectively. I reccomend this product for anyone with a teething baby or toddlers with a cold or flu, it truly does help.
Brittany T.
When one of my children has a fever or some type of pain, I know that I can count on Children's Motrin. My kids prefer the berry flavor over the other ones that are available. Yes, I do think think product is on the pricey side, but it's worth it. It's long lasting and helps crack down on that fever!
Nadine T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Out of all the flavors this is the only one my kids like. I'm highly satisfied with the result and it was effective in reducing fever and eliminating some of the pain. The price could get a little better but finding coupons for the brand isn't hard. I will use it again and recommend it to others.
Crystal C.
Started using this when my son was 6 months old and it works SO MUCH BETTER than Tylenol products. I also suggest the children’s Motrin/ibuprofen not the infant even at 6 months. This is also what my sons pediatrician recommended. It works fast and longer than Tylenol. Don’t think name brand is necessary though.
Jhanna M.
Marysville , OH
Excelente producto, antes de los 2 años se debe consultar con el médico, pero la verdad es que baja la fiebre y le calma los dolores de manera inmediata, ademas tiene un sabor muy agradable para los niños y encuentro que es muy asequible. Pero es mas fuerte que el Tylenol asi que intentó usarlo en momentos extremos
Kelli W.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone had their child appear to get "hyper" after taking this medication?

Target